Well, there is one more child with you.

    Therefore, it is still to blame the dog man Lan Qiye! This scumbag! I wish him a lifetime!

    Cheng Ran spent another week taking care of the new home, feeling his belly, which had grown bigger, and slumped on the bed thinking about his next plan.

    Lu Zhongfeng meant to let him relax until the year after giving birth, and treat this run away from home as a trip.

    Cheng Ran didn't plan to go out to find a job, but traveling also required activities. If he stayed in a small rented house every day, he would be sick one day.

    This is a tourist attraction anyway, Cheng Ran took out his newly bought mobile phone and started looking for an itinerary.

    Cheng Ran was enjoying himself in the nest, but Lan Qiye was going crazy.

    It has been ten days, and Cheng Ran has been missing for ten days!

    Lan Qiye didn't know how Cheng Ran disappeared without leaving a trace. With his power, he couldn't find out Cheng Ran's whereabouts at all! Lu Zhongfeng also came to ask him where he had taken Cheng Ran every three days. Lan Qiye was so annoyed that he simply blocked Lu Zhongfeng's mobile phone, but he was blocked at the door of the company. It wasn't because Lu Zhongfeng was pregnant, he had already rushed over and smashed the guy's face with a punch.

    But at this time, Assistant Lin came over without a long eye and said that Zhang Qiaoer's manager was visiting.

    Lan Qiye said irritably, "Who is Zhang Qiaoer, why are all cats and dogs in the company, and let the security guard take them out!"

    Assistant Lin was afraid of angering him, so he cautiously said: "Zhang Qiaoer was the one who let the paparazzi take a photo on the hot search last time. That one, didn't you order her to be banned before? She and her manager have called and pleaded many times, but they came to the company today and are now guarding at the front desk."

    Lan Qiye stared at him for a while, then Remember what happened.

    That was when Cheng Ran had just disappeared for a day. Lan Qiye thought Cheng Ran was jealous at that time and couldn't get used to his involvement with others. He immediately ordered the female artist to be banned, but he didn't even remember her name. The follow-up to the ban Naturally, they won't be too concerned, who knows that the other party will dare to come to the door.

    Lan Qiye wanted to directly ask Assistant Lin to blast the person away, but he stopped when the words came into his mouth.

    He was in a bad mood these days, and since someone sent him to the door to be beaten, he thanked him for not being sensitive.

    Zhang Qiaoer's agent waited at the front desk for more than two hours, and the hope in his heart became more and more dim. When others were middle-aged, they finally brought out such a prosperous Zhang Qiaoer, but the new-born calf was not afraid of tigers. Taking advantage of the scandal with the Demon King of the Lan Clan to climb up, and now she has fallen to this point, she deserves it. But as Zhang Qiaoer's agent, the interests of the two are tied together, so he would spare no effort to intercede and try to get a chance.

    Now it seems that Zhang Qiaoer is bound to become an abandoned child.

    The manager was disheartened and turned to leave the building, only to see the elevator for the president opened with a ding, and Lan Qiye walked out of the building aggressively.

    The agent's eyes suddenly lit up, thinking that his persistence had paid off, and immediately greeted him.

    Just as he was about to speak, he was kicked to the ground by Lan Qiye.