"If I'm measured, I won't get under the table." Lan Qiye touched his stomach.

Xiao Hui pitifully crawled out from under the coffee table and meowed in agreement, as if to accuse Cheng Ran of his evil deeds.

Cheng Ran pretended to play the violin again.

Little Ash turned around and ran.

"It's almost done." Lan Qiye brought the man back with his arms around his waist.

Cheng Ran sat down on his lap and suddenly said, "I remember, I have something to ask you."

Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows.

Cheng Ran opened Weibo and handed it to him, because it was just an ordinary celebrity scandal, and Lan Qiye was not a traffic figure. The hot search that was ranked third just now has dropped to fifth, but it is still eye-catching.

"What's the situation?" Cheng Ran tried hard not to ask his question.

Lan Qiye took the phone and stared blankly for two seconds before he said, "This man, no wonder she asked me to have lunch with her at noon today."

Cheng Ran asked, "Have you eaten with her?"

"She thinks beautifully," Lan Qiye sneered, "I was talking about business with a client. After talking, I found a place to eat, but she came over. She couldn't understand people's words, so I pushed her away. She fell down after a while, so she must have come to touch the porcelain."

Cheng Ran: "..."

Lan Qiye pointed to the ninth picture and said, "It's the back of this picture, she wants to hold my hand."

"Then by you Overwhelmed?" Cheng Ran suddenly wanted to take a moment of silence for the female star.

Lan Qiye rolled his eyes at him: "How come I pushed it down, she obviously fell it herself."

Cheng Ran snickered, but still pretended to be reserved: "Such a beautiful girl throws an olive branch at you, and she is popular again. Xiaohua, with an unusual identity, are you not interested at all?" Judging from the results of the current discussion, since the photo of the female star's fall has not been released, there is a high possibility that it was her own hype, but no Evidence, Cheng Ran is not good at jumping to conclusions.

Lan Qiye said disdainfully, "She's not that pretty."

Cheng Ran asked curiously, "Then what does the most beautiful one you've ever seen look like? Is it also a star?"

Lan Qiye suddenly turned his gaze to his face.

Cheng Ran was stunned, and his heart was pounding involuntarily.

It is said that a lover sees Xi Shi in his eyes, and Lan Qiye has never spoken love to him. Shouldn't he be giving him a surprise now?

Facts have proved that there are no surprises, and even shock is a luxury.

"It's not you anyway." Lan Qiye said.

Cheng Ran's young boy's heart suddenly shattered into pieces, but he also knew that this was the truth. If I really want to say beautiful things, Ni Gantang, the protagonist of the original novel, should be the first. I don't know how he came from a poor family, with ordinary-looking parents and relatives.

Probably the protagonist's halo is at work.

Cheng Ran's current shell, as an important green tea cannon fodder in the original work, is naturally beautiful, but it is still a little light in comparison. When he is not talking, he prefers the type of Qinggao Bailian.