Perhaps the author is trying to describe how perverted and cruel Lan Qiye is by means of contrast. Cheng Ran has to admit that the author is very successful, and he has left an indelible psychological shadow. In addition, when he first came into this world, Lan Qiye could only use him, and his personality was indeed uncertain, so Cheng Ran naturally rejected him subconsciously.

    In fact, as long as he doesn't jump to death like the original owner, he shouldn't be reduced to the point in the original book.

    In the final analysis, there is a reason, Cheng Ran sighed: "I don't have confidence in the halo of cannon fodder above my head."

    Lan Qiye raised his hand and pressed it on his head, rubbed it hard, and pointedly said: "You should be right. I have some confidence in myself."

    Unfortunately, Cheng Ran didn't seem to understand the true meaning of this sentence.

    Cheng Ran never imagined that he would one day talk face-to-face with the characters in the book about each other's life. After knowing the general fate of the original owner, Lan Qiye also became curious about his own experience in the book. He no longer listened to it casually as he did at the beginning. Cheng Ran had to focus on the key plot points, which took a lot of time. .

    When he came back to his senses, the sky started to get dark.

    I have to say that Lan Qiye is a very good listener. The whole process is like listening to a stranger's story. Except for hearing that he was blackened twice when he was dealt with by Lu Zhongfeng, he also endured it and did not give Cheng Then make a face.     Cheng Ran was also afraid of Lan

    Qiye's anger, so he hurriedly said: "But now Lu Zhongfeng has also been worn by my friend, and the plot of the original book has been almost destroyed. He will definitely not come against you again."

Its wild is convinced.

    Just like Lu Zhongfeng's bear now, seeing him is like a mouse seeing a cat, if he can go against him, he will be damned.

    Two days passed peacefully, and Cheng Ran suddenly received a call from Cheng Feng.

    He thought that the other party would not change his stubbornness and would threaten him again. Just as he was about to move out of Lan Qiye, the other party said "Cheng Ran, you are cruel enough" and hung up the phone, leaving Cheng Ran at a loss.

    When Lan Qiye came back, he asked casually.

    Lan Qiye replied very calmly: "Oh, I just gave them a little trouble. They are busy, so they don't have time to harass you."

    Cheng Ran said blankly: "Oh."

    Lan Qi Ye Dawei was dissatisfied: "Is there only 'oh'?"

    Cheng Ran said dully: "Do you want me to praise you? But didn't you say last time that I was not allowed to perfunctory you with nonsense words?"

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Lan Qiye was so angry that he ate.

    Cheng Ran's face was innocent, and he didn't know why he was angry again. He even released several rainbow farts to remedy it. Lan Qiye turned a deaf ear, and went upstairs directly after eating.

    ...As expected, it was still the same Lan Qiye, so unpredictable.

    Cheng Ran was deeply touched by the hot milk that Aunt Li sent.

    When Lan Qiye returned to the room, he was so angry that he beat the bed. If it weren't for Cheng Ran's pregnancy, he would have pressed him on his leg and spanked him long ago!