Cheng Ran vaguely heard the words "express" and "mobile phone", threw down the bread without saying a word, and rushed to the door. Without waiting for Aunt Li to stop him, he opened the door and greeted the courier warmly.

    The efficiency of the flagship store is high. The order placed yesterday was delivered today.

    After signing for the receipt, Cheng Ran happily went upstairs with his mobile phone in his arms. After a while, Lan Qiye came downstairs with a mess of hair.

    He immediately noticed the unfinished food on the dining table, and asked casually, "Is his appetite bad today?"

    Aunt Li said, "Madam's appetite is quite good, but I just took a courier and took it back to the room to dismantle it. Lan Qiye frowned and said, "

    What is so mysterious that it can't be dismantled here?"

    Aunt Li said, "It seems to be a cell phone."

    "Mobile phone..." Lan Qiye understood what was going on after thinking for a while, and sneered, but he was very uncomfortable. Even buying a mobile phone is secretly buying and secretly dismantling it, what's the matter, afraid that he will stop him? He did not bother to use the same trick a second time.

    Second bedroom.

    The same phone is quick to use.

    Cheng Ran installed the mobile phone card and spent ten minutes downloading the apps he used frequently. Before he could open WeChat, Lu Junfeng's news and missed calls poured in like snowflakes.

    Cheng Ran picked out the latest reply and reported Ping An.

    Lu Zhongfeng seemed to be guarding his mobile phone. The call came in less than a minute, and he anxiously asked Cheng Ran what was going on.

    "What else is going on," Cheng Ran was bored, "The big devil made a big first-year fire yesterday, smashed a lot of things, and went out to buy drunk."

    Lu Zhongfeng worried: "He didn't abuse you, right?"

    Cheng Ran said: "That's not true, maybe it's because of the child in my belly."

    Lu Zhongfeng said speechlessly, "It's a ghost, he didn't say that he wanted to strangle the child yesterday."

    Cheng Ran was stunned: "That's right, Then I don't know why."

    Lu Zhongfeng repeatedly confirmed: "He really didn't do anything to you?"

    Cheng Ran blushed: "...No." He just moved his mouth all night.

    Lu Zhongfeng was silent for a while, then suddenly said: "Of course, although I was just guessing before, don't you think it's possible that the Great Demon King really likes you? Do you think he will let you go so easily with his character?"

    The redness on Cheng Ran's face faded a little: "Don't say such terrible words in the future, it will easily affect your appetite."

    Lu Zhongfeng said angrily, "I'm serious. Yes!"

    Cheng Ran said, "I'm serious too!"

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "You hate Lan Qiye so much?"

    "I just... have a shadow on him." Cheng Ran hesitated, "After all, he is so crazy in the original book, even if like you said, he likes me, Do you think I dare to accept it? He's just a lunatic, and there's no guarantee that he'll go mad one day. As someone else in the book, as long as he's not a cannon fodder with only a few chapters to live, I'm willing to try to accept it, but... he can't. Besides, aren't you also very afraid of him?"