Lu Zhongfeng immediately surrendered with both hands: "I don't know anything, he and I are just ordinary friends!" This was the

    first time I saw a man accompanying Linzi for the prenatal check-up as a friend, and this Linzi seemed to have been deceived. in the drum. Almost immediately, Lu Zhongfeng's head was put on the brand of a scumbag. Fortunately, he was not conscious, and was still immersed in the trouble of how to explain to his good friends.

    It was the first time a female doctor had seen such a patient in her many years of practice, and she was so angry that she lost her temper. Fortunately, Cheng Ran's blood test report and fetal impact report showed that everything was normal. She said a few words to the careless "husband" and let them out. After all, there was still a long queue behind.     Cheng Ran nodded and walked out of the ultrasound room. He turned his head and grabbed Lu Jifeng's collar and pushed him to the escape route, intending to settle the account. A big man of 1.88 meters was pressed by a petite Linzi and did not dare to fight back, which attracted frequent glances from passers-by.

    Lu Zhongfeng finally rescued his clothes from Cheng Ran's hands, and muttered, "Sixin bought this dress for me, don't tear it up for me."

    Cheng Ran said with a grim face, "I'll take it. If you can't answer if you go down, I will tear your clothes!"

    Lu Zhongfeng hugged himself in horror when he heard the words.

    "Say it! Did you already know that I'm pregnant!" Cheng Ran hit the nail on the head as soon as he opened his mouth.

    Lu Zhongfeng hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

    "When?" After Cheng Ran asked, his mind quickly came up with an answer, "Okay, did you know the last time Lan Qiye agreed to meet us? You are a traitor!"

    Lu Zhongfeng said aggrievedly, "I'm not doing this for your own good!"

    Cheng Ran stepped on him angrily. : "Fuck!"

    Lu Zhongfeng said, "Isn't it your fault? I had planned to help you escape from the palm of the Great Demon King, but you didn't rush to run if you didn't agree, what can I do? The way? If I told you that you were pregnant at that time, would you be able to hold back and not abort the baby? If you beat the baby, the Great Demon King will have to kill you!"

    Cheng Ran was at a loss for words: "... "

    Lu Zhongfeng is also not happy: "Then it's not too late for you to know now. It's only been more than three months. Anyway, I'm in the hospital, or in the gynecology department. I'll accompany you to make an appointment and make sure you go in with a big belly. Come out from the empty space!"

    Cheng Ran: "..." Damn.

    Cheng Ran took a deep breath: "Then why don't you find a chance to tell me later? It's been more than a month, almost two months since we met. I don't believe you can't find a chance."

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "Then You didn't say and say, you can consider giving birth to a child for him. The big devil himself said that if you give him a child, he will let you go. I don't want you to be pregnant anyway, so just give birth and then run away. to ensure your own personal safety.”

    Cheng Ran beat him and said, "Then you haven't thought about what if I have a relationship with the child?"

    This was really unexpected.

    Lu Zhongfeng was surprised: "Would you?"

    Cheng Ran hesitated: "...I don't know either."

    Lu Zhongfeng hesitated for a moment, but still expressed his innermost thoughts, even though he knew that this was Cheng Ran's last What you don't want to hear: "Of course, it's not the first time I've said this. Have you ever considered, if you really can't go back, what will you do in the future?"