Putting Cheng Ran on the bed, Lan Qiye took out his mobile phone and sent a message.

    Cheng Ran asked, "Who do you send it to?"

    "Uncle Liu." Lan Qiye didn't lift his head, "I asked him to bring the first aid kit."

    Cheng Ran made an "oh", after two seconds , and hurriedly rushed over to grab the phone, Lan Qiye was afraid that he would fall again, so he didn't dare to hide, but he actually let him grab the phone.

    Lan Qiye protected his stomach and said sullenly, "What are you doing!"

    "Uncle Liu can't be allowed in!" Cheng Ran checked his phone quickly, and was relieved to see that the message had not been sent out, "We were in the room just now. ...Cough, you let Uncle Liu come in now, what if you let him see something he shouldn't see?"

    Lan Qiye said nonchalantly, "Is there anything you can't see?"

    Cheng Ran said, "There's still a taste...what of."

    Lan Qiye said: "The last time we played in the restaurant, Uncle Liu cleaned up the next day."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Damn, shameless.

    He fell really hard this time. When Uncle Liu came over with the first aid kit, two pieces of slap-sized bruises were already on his knees, and the flesh hurt when he looked at them. In comparison, he was bleeding a few drops of blood. The palm was slightly injured.

    Uncle Liu only glanced at Lan Qiye with a reproachful look.

    Blue Qiye is inexplicable.

    It took him a while to understand. He was so angry that he almost vomited blood. He wanted to explain but felt it was unnecessary. Finally, Uncle Liu was driven out fiercely.

    Cheng Ran was still carefully touching his bruises there, hissing when he touched it.

    Lan Qiye said coldly, "Are you prone to self-abuse?"

    Cheng Ran's hands froze, and she shrank back awkwardly.

    After a pause, he stretched out towards Lan Qiye again.

    Lan Qiye looked at him coldly: "What are you doing?"

    Cheng Ran said weakly: "Treat the wound."

    Lan Qiye ignored him and said directly: "Put out your hand."

    Cheng Ran smiled dryly: "No need, myself Just come." It was too terrifying to ask the Great Demon King to treat his wounds or something.

    "Shut up, hand over." Lan Qiye was simple and rude.

    Cheng Ran shrank his neck and silently stretched out his hand.

    Lan Qiye was inexperienced in the end. Although he started very lightly, it still made Cheng Ran a little bit hurt. Cheng Ran gasped and didn't dare to make a sound. After the Band-Aid was affixed to his hand, he immediately shrank back.

    "Well, I'll do it myself." Cheng Ran covered his knees and rubbed it twice, causing his face to wrinkle in pain.

    Lan Qiye pulled his hand away and said helplessly, "You can't rub the bruises."

    Cheng Ran: "Huh?"

    Lan Qiye went to the bathroom and squeezed two cold towels and put them on his knees. Cheng Ran felt much more comfortable.

    "You know a lot." Cheng Ran was amazed.

    Lan Qiye said: "This is common sense, don't you use rubbing for bruises before?"