Get drunk with half a glass of wine?

    It was the first time Lan Qiye met such a guy who poured a glass of water. No wonder he only drank juice before.

    He took Cheng Ran out of the car.

    Cheng Ran nestled in his arms obediently, and was carried along the way to the master bedroom on the second floor.

    Uncle Liu and Aunt Li along the way were very relieved to see this. Their husbands are really hurting people more and more, and their tempers have improved recently, which is gratifying.

    Lan Qiye didn't put Cheng Ran directly on the bed, but put the person on the sofa first. He was a little bit clean and didn't like to go to bed with a coat on, so he started to take off Cheng Ran's coat.

    The suit and trousers were quickly taken off, Lan Qiye threw the clothes into the laundry basket, and when he turned his head, he saw that Cheng Ran was only wearing a white shirt, the hem of the shirt could barely cover the triangle area, revealing a pair of long white legs. Sitting neatly on the couch.

    Even though he had caused the effect himself, Lan Qiye still had a tight throat.

    This guy is really getting more and more attractive.

    As if aware of Lan Qiye's gaze, Cheng Ran turned his head blankly, his eyes seemed to be out of focus.

    Lan Qiye laughed, and was about to take Cheng Ran to bed, but Cheng Ran seemed to have taken the wrong medicine, and the moment he raised his hand, he hugged his head and hid under the table.

    "What are you doing?" Lan Qiye was a little confused.

    Cheng Ran cried, "Don't hit me!"

    Lan Qiye was taken aback for a moment, thinking that he remembered the slap in the parking lot before, and suddenly thought of a prank, saying: "You think it's beautiful, you think this Can something be easily fooled with just one sentence?"

    He squatted down and was about to catch Cheng Ran out, but a pair of Shang Cheng Ran's faces were dumbfounded.

    Cheng Ran burst into tears without knowing when.

    Is it really that scary?

    Lan Qiye recalled his previous attitude towards Cheng Ran. Although he couldn't say how good it was, he shouldn't be afraid of this, right?

    "Hey, I haven't started yet, don't cry." Lan Qiye was inexplicably irritable.

    I don't know whether it's to annoy Cheng Ran crying, or annoy Cheng Ran to be afraid of herself. Cheng Ran didn't cry or make a fuss, he just held his knees and choked softly, but his appearance was even more pitiful and disturbing.

    Lan Qiye sighed and said fiercely: "Okay, I won't pursue it, it's alright!"

    Cheng Ran hiccupped and looked at Lan Qiye tearfully: "Really?"

    Lan Qiye hummed With a sound, affirmative.

    Cheng Ran pursed his lips and asked carefully, "Then don't bully me in the future, okay?" Lan     Qiye didn't even think about

    it: "Not good."

Shang looked back, stared at the patterns on the floor, and whispered, "Then, in the future... don't kill me, okay?" The

    hangover is very painful.

    Cheng Ran was drunk once in the real world. When he woke up the next day, his head was about to explode, and he didn't say that he would never drink alcohol, but he never got drunk again. As a result, I accidentally drank strong wine yesterday, and this body seems to be a physique that has been poured out of a glass. After pouring it, I will lose my memory, so that Cheng Ran can't remember what happened after yesterday.