three Zhou family suddenly felt a little sore in their teeth.

    Even Lan Qiye's heart beat faster because of what he said, and his eyes flashed unnaturally.

    "It seems that Mr. Lan and his wife really have a deep relationship." Zhou Qifa smiled hard, "In this case, we will not disturb the two-person world of Mr. Lan." After speaking, he hurriedly left the stage with his son and daughter-in-law.

    As soon as they left, Lan Qiye pulled his arm out of Cheng Ran's arm, gently embraced his shoulder and pushed forward: "Go eat, remember not to eat too much."

    Cheng Ran vaguely felt that Lan Qi Ye's voice is a bit wrong, seems to be a bit suffocated?

    But the food comes first, so he doesn't have the time to figure out Lan Qiye's thoughts. This perverted demon king's mood will change from time to time, so he might as well act by chance... Of course, the most important thing now is to eat!

    The lobster claws were huge, and Cheng Ran felt that it was full of weight after eating one. Although he was still unfulfilled, he thought that there were more delicacies waiting for him, so he had to hold back his mouth and focus on other things.

    With Lan Qiye's advice, his food looks much more elegant, but it doesn't affect the quality at all.

    Cheng Ran forgot about Lan Qiye while he was eating.

    I don't know what's going on. It seems that since Lan Qiye ordered him to fast last time, he has become very hungry. Now he can eat half the amount he usually eats every meal... Could it be that he is going to grow again? That Cheng Ran hoped that he could grow ten centimeters taller, better than Lan Qiye, and mad at him.

    The buffet table was very long, and Cheng Ran walked to the other end of the table unknowingly.

    After burping, Cheng Ran realized that Lan Qiye was gone, subconsciously searched around, and found that the other party was standing in the original position, barely moving.

    Hmm, seems to be still in a daze.

    Of course, the Great Demon King will not be in a daze, and being in a daze is to give the enemy an opportunity to take advantage of it.

    He just saw an interesting thing. The waiter who bumped into him just now secretly added ingredients to a glass of champagne, then walked in the direction of Lu Zhongfeng with the tray in hand, handed the glass that had moved his hands and feet to Lu Zhongfeng, and took it casually. The cup was given to Jiang Yousi.

    Lu Zhongfeng drank it unconsciously.

    Probably because of a guilty conscience of being a thief, the waiter almost bumped into other guests when he turned around, knocked over a glass of champagne, and after being said a few words by the guests, he secretly showed a resentful expression.

    It seems that the level of people hired by the Zhou family is really not very good, and anyone can get in.

    But what does this have to do with him? Lan Qiye watched Lu Jifeng drink the champagne to the bottom unmoved, and he even hoped that the other party could make a fool of himself in public, that would be more fun.

    But in Cheng Ran's eyes, Lan Qiye, who hid the gloating in his heart, was stunned for a long time.

    It was the first time that Cheng Ran saw Lan Qiye in a daze. Cheng Ran quickly apologized, only to realize that he bumped into the gentle and beautiful Miss Fang.

    Miss Fang was really considerate and not angry, but asked Cheng Ran if she was hurt.

    Of course Cheng Ran said no, but in fact his leg accidentally hit the leg of the table, and the pain was so painful that his tears were about to fall. No way, in front of a girl, a man is so good, even if the man is gay.