Combined with what Lan Qiye just said...

    Could it be that last night was Lan Qiye's first kiss? !

    Very thoughtful.

    Cheng Ran didn't dare to think about it, and while Lan Qiye was still in the bathroom, he fled back to his room with a sore back.

    Halfway through, I remembered that I hadn't taken the medicine last night, so I hurriedly took another tablet, and I suffered to death.

    Afterwards, everything was fine until he went to school. I don't know if Lan Qiye was stimulated by the phrase "I didn't brush my teeth", so I went to the company without having breakfast, and didn't care about Guan Chengran.

    Seeing that he didn't specifically tell him not to eat, Cheng Ran boldly asked Aunt Li for food.

    "Xiao Ran, did the gentleman treat you well last night?"

    Aunt Li actually came out last night. As soon as the restaurant lights came on, she knew something was wrong, but later she saw that Cheng Ran and Lan Qiye didn't seem to be awake in the restaurant. There is no conflict whatsoever.

    Cheng Ran blushed when he heard this.

    He doubted whether Aunt Li heard some live clips last night, and stammered: "No, no."

    "Then Aunt Li can rest assured." Aunt Li smiled relievedly, "Just say it, sir. The knife mouth and tofu heart will not really abuse you."

    Cheng Ran was noncommittal.

    He didn't know that Lan Qiye's heart peas were not tofu, but that cucumber was really not tofu at all.

    Cheng Ran went to school when he was full, but he was a little restless on the way.

    I always feel stuffy in my chest and I can't breathe much.

    Could something bad happen?

    Halfway through the first class, Cheng Ran finally couldn't help it, and hid out and called Lu Zhongfeng.

    Lu Zhongfeng has been very busy during this time, the company is not busy with development, and he is fishing every day, so the phone is answered very quickly.

    "However, what's the matter?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Are you free today?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said, "If you are free, you are free

    . You are tall," Cheng Ran spat, "I just want to ask you, can you accompany me to the Qingfo Temple today, I always feel that something is going to happen, and I have a very bad premonition."

    Lu Zhongfeng joked: "When did your sixth sense become so powerful?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Don't be ridiculous, I'm serious, do you have time?" When

    it comes to good friends, you have to squeeze them out when you don't have time, not to mention Lu Zhongfeng's I was really busy, so I rushed to Cheng Ran's school to pick him up without saying a word. Cheng Ran didn't dare to drive the Lan family's car, for fear that the driving records and positioning would be revealed. Because it was a temporary decision, he didn't even have time to ask for leave from the class guide, so he skipped class.

    From afar, he saw Lu Zhongfeng sitting in the co-pilot, rolling down the window and waving to him.

    Cheng Ran was stunned for a moment, thinking that Erdan had brought a driver - after all, Erdan did not have a driver's license - but when he got closer, he realized how familiar the "driver" was... Isn't it just attacking Erjiang Yousi!