With the great ambition of destroying the cafeteria, Cheng Ran was forced to eat meat and cucumber twice that night. After eating, he had to take another piece of Coptis-flavored contraceptive pills. It was really miserable.     The next day, I woke up with a sore

    back and was told by Lan Qiyao: "You must not steal food at school, I will check it when I come back."

!

    Today is the first day of my new class, and it would be a lie to say that I am not nervous. Helpless, with an empty stomach, Cheng Ran rushed to the cafeteria to buy two big meat buns before class, and ran to the classroom while eating.

    As soon as the clinker entered the classroom door, it attracted the attention of all the students.

    Cheng Ran couldn't swallow the steamed buns in his mouth. He stood at the door with bulging cheeks and did not dare to go in.

    A beautiful girl got up and came to Cheng Ran with a smile: "You are Cheng Ran, I'm the monitor of this class, my name is Yang Qiaoyi."

    Cheng Ran swallowed hard, nodded to Yang Qiaoyi, and said vaguely, "Hello."

    Yang Qiaoyi didn't care, and turned around and said, "Don't scare the new classmates." The rest of the people looked back and continued to be themselves. matter. Yang Qiaoyi took Cheng Ran to a seat and introduced him to the class and department.

    Cheng Ran downloaded the new timetable under the guidance of Yang Qiaoyi.

    Only then did he know that the first class on Monday was a small class, and the students who usually came to class were from the same class. It was no wonder that he attracted a lot of attention when he came in just now, because he was an unfamiliar face!

    But there was one more thing he didn't know. His previous performances at the school celebration were overwhelming. Videos from all angles had already been posted on campus forums, and there were countless reprints, which were even more popular than the students of the film school. In other words, he's already famous at school now, but he doesn't realize it himself.

    Yang Qiaoyi couldn't talk to him too much because the class started soon.

    The content of the teacher's lecture was completely unfamiliar to Cheng Ran, but he was not too worried. He firmly believed that he would soon be able to return to the original world, and maybe he would not have to pass the final exam. As for whether the original owner will come back after he goes back, and what will he do after he returns... He has already been promoted to a school for the original owner, and even if he repays the cost of borrowing his body, he will not be able to control it no matter how much.

    The overall atmosphere of the class is pretty good.

    Cheng Ran remembered that when those classmates looked at him just now, most of them were curious and had no obvious hostility, which made him feel a little relieved about his future campus life.

    Except for one thing...

    Cheng Randi raised his head many times, and the young man sitting in the penultimate row against the wall immediately turned his face away, avoiding eye contact between the two.

    "???"

    Why does this guy keep peeking at him?

    Cheng Ran couldn't help but took out his mobile phone, and used the front camera to check his appearance carefully, and found nothing wrong, oh, the self in the front camera was ten degrees ugly.

    Cheng Ran propped his chin and turned the pen for a while boredly. Suddenly, a flash of light flashed, and he looked at the young man with bright eyes.