VI : Somewhat Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I didn't—"

"—It's fine. Open a slight wound, but it's fine." Irmina sighed as she looked at her glass, fidgeting with it. "Why did you decide to join S.H.I.E.L.D.?"

"I didn't. I was recruited. I wanted to become a Naval Aviator. But this is perfectly fine too. And really fun. You?"

"Uh, well. I was tired of doing their dirty work. Either this or I'm dead." Irmina shrugged before laughing at Micheal's awkward response. "It's okay. You're talking to a former Nazi from World War Two."

"Um, how do we continue this? Cat or dogs. For me, dogs."

"Mixed of both. Cats for the win in the end. Favourite colour? For me is black and a specific type of green."

"Aren't those Nazi colours of their uniform?" Irmina nodded shamelessly as she laughed again at Micheal, that was not holding back his reactions. "I'd say, Maroon. Favourite season? For me is summer."

"Hm...Autumn. Holiday spot? For me, it would be here."

"Same for me. This is like a vacation for me too."

"Then enjoy the most of it then. I doubt Mr Pirate would let you on more vacations from now. Maybe in a few years." Micheal nodded with a heavy sigh. The two continued their getting-to-know session before Irmina served them breakfast, and the House staff made their way into the kitchen.

"Morning, King-sama." The chef greeted, ready to cook, but Irmina greeted and directed him towards the food she had already cooked for everyone. The chef was stunned, and several of his colleagues joined him.

"Morning, you can relax a bit for the morning. Don't have to worry about the tournament either. I already did that." Irmina added, watching the faces of the house staff immediately brighten when she finished.

"King-sama!" The house staff cried and pulled her into a hug which she cringed as the elders praised her for her good work and help while the younger ones thanked her for it. Irmina laughed as she was engulfed in the hug, knowing that she was older than all of them, and they knew. But elders being elders. Micheal was soon pulled into the hug and yelped in surprise since he didn't do anything. He tried to explain, but the elders just shut him up.

~

"King-sama!" Aki bellowed as she threw herself on Irmina's back

"King-sama!" Aki bellowed as she threw herself on Irmina's back. Irmina jerked forward slightly and let Aki rest her entire body weight on her. Irmina chuckled as the mansion slowly filled with supporters, competitors, coaches, and teachers. "I don't want to go to work."

"You're the one that decided to become a surgeon." Irmina chuckled as their guests were slightly surprised by how Aki was completely herself, with no restraint or mannerisms.

"He's gonna be there. We work at the same place."

"I thought he worked in another hospital." Irmina voiced, her head turned as best she could. Aki shook her head against her shoulder while Irmina sighed, "You need me to come and punch him?"