You cast a healing charm on both. However, when you came next to Isaac his eyes opened a bit. Before he noticed who you are, you covered his eyes with your hand so he can't see. After making sure they aren't in a critical situation you called the ambulance then leave that scary building. Maybe you should stay at home forever.

***

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and nurses hurried the injured patients inside. Between the two the woman had more blood on her. When Melissa saw Isaac injured badly she approached him.
"What happened? Why aren't you healing already?" she asks in a slight panic.

What if her son is in danger too? Are there some injuries that even werewolves can't heal? When the worst-case scenario came to her mind the boy held her arm and pointed to the girl he came with.

"She is in a worse condition, go to her..." Melissa then went towards the girl. The moment she saw the nurse she murmured something under her breath.

"I... Have to find... The alpha"

"Derek? Are you searching Derek Hale?" Then one of the staff called Marrisa and she was forced to leave the injured girl in someone else's care. Although at that moment the girl said something that gravely related to her.

"No not him... McCall... Scott McCall..."

***

It was a busy morning at the sheriff's station. Almost all officers had their hands full with the traffic accidents caused by the animals. Officer Keiji was investigating this case as well. But he was thinking all of this mess was caused by something unnatural.

The kind of thing his daughter and ex-wife were into. He was just hoping there wouldn't be some magical war like the one that happened in England.

"What are you looking frowning like that?" Sheriff Stilinski entered the room with a coffee in his hand.

"Just looking for something that can help us solve all this mess," Keiji responded.

"Seeing you like this reminded me of my son. He was almost late to school because he was searching for weird deer behaviors. It took me twenty minutes to throw him out of his room." he then took a sip from his coffee.

"Now you say it, this is the first day of school. I wonder how Y/N doing?" he put on a thoughtful expression.

"Don't worry. She will be alright. How much different can be an England school from our schools right?" Sheriff said.

Oh, he can't even imagine how different can a 'magic school' be from ordinary schools. And Y/N was about to learn it first hand.

***

There isn't even one person who wears a robe. And nobody clearly brings their pets with them. Since everybody wearing everyday clothes you can't tell who is from which class. It's really a confusing first day for you and in a situation like this where is your so-called best friend (!)

While searching almost all of the floor you accidentally bumped a brunette girl and made her drop her belongings.

"I'm really sorry I was in a hurry. Let me help you." The girl reached to pick up her stuff too and said it was alright since nothing is broken or anything. When you stand up after helping her you saw she was with her friend. And it's no one other than the girl you saw the other day on the road.

"Umm hi." You waved to her awkwardly.

"World is really small huh? My name is Y/N Y/L/N, the new transfer student." you reached your hand for a handshake. But she doesn't look like she remembered you. The moment she was about to say something you heard Clara shouting from the other side of the corridor.

"HEY, Y/N DIDN'T I SAY TO WAIT FOR ME?! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"

"It's my line! I'm the one who is searching for you since the morning!"

 You forgot the two girls for a second from anger and hurried towards Clara

You forgot the two girls for a second from anger and hurried towards Clara. You argued quite loudly and were forced to leave the corridor because the teacher scolded you two. After talking a bit it came out that she mistook someone with the same haircut as you and followed her upstairs when you were waiting for her at the entrance.

You two broke into laughter after figuring out how a stupid thing you did.

"Look girl, this place isn't like your Disneyland kind of school. This is the wild. You either eat or be eaten. So prepare yourself to be a predator." Clara said trying to look cool.

"You know how I look when I try to be a tough person right?"

"I'm just trying to say there are always weird things going on. You can find yourself in a fistfight all of sudden, or some weird dogs can appear in the middle of the corridor." Clara said.

"Did I ever mention there was a giant ancient snake wandering in the school turning students into stone in my first year at Hogwarts?" you stated uninterested in the things Clara told just now.

She gave you an annoyed look and straighten her backpack. When you two headed girls' bathroom before the class someone called your names.

Oh no, it can't be!