ONE SHOT #1🤭

*Alex woke*

Baby...wakeup...Alex said softly
Umm just 2 more minutes... Alice replied

Alex huged Alice and said ok I will freshen up and prepare breakfast, you too come down after freshening up.

5 minutes later Alice finally opened her eyes and headed to the bathroom.

Alice took a quick shower and went downstairs and saw that Alex is cooking something in the kitchen so she walked towards him and stood beside him while asking....need any help honey

No babe just sit there I'll get you served.. Alex replied with a smile

After a min...
Alex served Alice the food and took a seat too, while saying.... let me know how is it babe..

Alice nodded and takes a bite out of it....wow why does it taste so different (it's bacon and eggs)

Cuz I made it for u poured all my love in it...Alex said in a flirtarious and cute way.

Ash this boy stop flirting.. Alice almost yelled while blushing

Why..? Is this affecting you... Alex asked with a smirk on his face and started moving a bit closer towards Alice's

Umm no... Alice replied while blushing

As soon as Alex saw Alice's face, he whispered in her ear... Really..? But I saw your face is red.

Huhh n...no it's too hot today... Alice replied while stuttering

Then Alex whispered again... yes, it's hot when you are around *wink*

Yeah Alex stop it don't you have office today go go or you will be late.... Alice replied while blushing like a tomato

Isn't it Sunday...Alex replied immediately

Sunday ohh aahh umm I'll go and wash these dishes... Alice said, but Alex replied back no, you're not going to do that.

But Alice stood up and started moving towards the kitchen while ignoring him and placed the dishes in the sink and started washing them

Alex followed her into the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

But Alice did not respond to his hug and continued to do the dishes

Then Alex replied woah.... wt an ignorance *with a teasy voice*

As she heard him she smiled secretly

And Alex pouted like a little kid...

There was a huge silence, but soon Alice broke it by asking...What would you like to eat for lunch today?

You.. Alex replied in a flirtarious manner and bend his face in Alice's neck.

Alex was blowing hot breath in her crotch while started giving wet kitty kisses over there.

Right after that, Alice raised one of her eyebrows and turned... Oh my babe, need something healthy today? She replied in a sexy low voice in Alex's ears

Healthy..? Idk whatever it is but I want you as my lunch....Alex replied with a smirk on his face.

Then Alice smiled and snaked both her hands on Alex neck and landed her lips on him.

Alex pulled Alice close by her waist and started kissing her deeply.

Soon Alex tasted her lips and started roaming his tongue around her lip.

Just to earn a moan from her.

Alex groaned at her moan and entered his tongue into Alice's mouth hungrily.

Soon his hands shifted lower and stopped when he reached till her thighs.

He tightened his grip on her thighs and picked and placed her on the kitchen counter while pushing himself between her legs.

But Alice stopped him while keeping her right hand on his strong chest and whispered...not here babe.

Alex replied with hesitation o..ooh sorry uuhm I lost my senses...and started taking steps back.

Alice saw that Alex is taking back steps so she moved her hand from his chest to his shoulder and stopped him while whispering again...lets go upstairs...this time she shifted her legs on his waist and he held her tightly while his both the hands on her thighs.

Alex picked her up from the counter and started making his way towards upstairs and she reconnected her lips with him again.

Alex kissed her back and started walking upstairs without breaking the kiss.

As they were in front of their bedroom door Alex opened it from one of his hand and enter in while closing the door back from his right leg and laid Alice safely to bed...

As Alex placed her on their bed, he started taking off his sweatshirt while giving Alice a beautiful view of his delicious abs.

Alex threw his sweatshirt somewhere on the floor and jumped on their bed and come closer to Alex and pecked her forehead softly.

And flopped by her side..... Let's cuddle and take a nap, it's already noon...Alex said like he's trying to control his laughter

Huuh? *Alice dumbfound*

Are you kidding??? Right now!? Alice asked with an irritated look on her face....

No babe I am serious, let's take a nap, it's holiday anyway.....Alex said innocently and pulled Alice in his embrace.

______________________________________

Vote this story,if you love it😁

One shot #2 is coming soon...

Helping hand P.R: ace_bibliolater 🦋💜

Biggest helper: Stella_koo1 💕🥰

______________________________________