The reason why Cheng Ran suddenly thought of pulling this song is because it will be his good friend's birthday in a week, but this time he may not be able to celebrate his good friend.

    The three minutes ended quickly, and when Cheng Ran stepped down, the audience was still a little unfulfilled.

    But Cheng Ran has no time to control the audience's reaction now. His mind is full of finding Fang Qiyuan to settle accounts. The accident just now was definitely his handwriting!

    The next show is already on the stage, and the group dance next in line is always on standby in the background.

    Cheng Ran saw Fang Qiyuan in the team at a glance. There was no guilt on his face that he had done something bad, but instead he was resentful that the trick didn't work. After meeting Cheng Ran's eyes, Fang Qiyuan's expression subsided slightly, staring straight ahead, pretending to be nothing.

    Cheng Ran laughed angrily, strode forward, and gave Fang Qiyuan a shove.

    Fang Qiyuan was caught off guard and almost fell.

    "What are you doing!" Fang Qiyuan's dance partner supported him and said angrily.

    Cheng Ran sneered: "You should ask what your captain has done. You dare to make trouble at the school celebration. I am afraid that you feel that you have no punishment on your file, and it is not eye-catching enough."

    Cheng Ran's performance has just come out. After the incident, of course the dance partner knew what he was referring to, but he still spoke for Fang Qiyuan: "What evidence do you have that Qiyuan did it?"

    Cheng Ran was about to speak when a voice stopped him.

    "Xiao Ran, come here."

    Cheng Ran's mouth froze, turned his head, and saw Lan Qiye appeared in the background at some point.

    He subconsciously hid the violin behind him.

    Lan Qiye approached and stretched out a hand towards Cheng Ran. Cheng Ran didn't dare to embarrass him in public, and walked in front of him with small steps. Lan Qiye hugged Cheng Ran's shoulders smoothly, and asked with a light smile, "What happened?"

    As a handsome and unassuming villain, he naturally fascinated a group of Linzi as soon as he appeared on the stage.

    The dance partner who had challenged Cheng Ran just now was silent, and lowered his head with a blushing face.

    Others also showed more or less shy expressions, even Fang Qiyuan was dumb, and no one spoke for a while.

    ——They only heard from Fang Qiyuan that Cheng Ran married a tyrant, but they didn't expect the tyrant to be so handsome! Moreover, it looks good to Cheng Ran! They are sour.

    Cheng Ran was stunned.

    Could these guys be any less disciplined? Look at that, my saliva is almost dripping!

    "Tell me." Lan Qiye didn't get a response, and turned to look at Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran opened his mouth, and just as he was about to speak, Fang Qiyuan suddenly exclaimed, "Oops! My clothes are torn!"

    Everyone's attention was immediately drawn to him.

    I saw a slap-sized hole on his shoulder, which was very conspicuous.

    "It must have been broken when Cheng Ran pushed him just now." The dance partner pointed at Cheng Ran, "It's just that you framed Qiyuan, and now you have broken his clothes, how did you let him perform on stage?"

    Lan Qiye The smile didn't change, but he let go of Cheng Ran's shoulders and stepped forward: "Let me see."

    Fang Qiyuan was inexplicably chilled by his approach, but found that he couldn't refuse his request, and stiffly broke the opening exposed.

    "Fortunately, the opening is not too big." Lan Qiye raised his hand and stroked the opening lightly.

    The fingertips touched Fang Qiyuan's shoulder blades, causing goose bumps all over him.

    In the next second, Lan Qiye grabbed the position of the cut and slammed his right hand to the side, only to hear a "tear" sound. The cut that was originally the size of a slap instantly increased dozens of times, and Fang Qiyuan's back was exposed. most of them. Fang Qiyuan was also staggered by the force, and barely managed to not fall when he hit the little valet.

    "It's really impossible to perform on stage now." Lan Qiye withdrew his hand, still with a gentle smile on his face.

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Others: "..."

    The linzi who thought Lan Qiye was handsome and charming were suddenly disillusioned.

    Where is this handsome gentleman, he is clearly a devil in human skin!

    "Your performance is over already." Lan Qiye looked back at Cheng Ran, so light that it seemed that it wasn't him who had just torn off other people's clothes.

    Cheng Ran was also frightened, and said with a dry smile: "It's over, it's over."

    Lan Qiye said, "Okay, let's go home." After

    saying that, he hugged Cheng Ran's waist and took the person away from the backstage without doubt. .

    In the middle of leaving the venue, he met two tall and handsome guys. Cheng Ran didn't dare to look at it. He only knew that one of them was walking in front, and after seeing them, he hid behind the other man like a rabbit. .

    By the time someone notified the director to come over, Lan Qiye had already left with Cheng Ran.

    How the matter was resolved after that, and whether Fang Qiyuan performed on stage in the end, Cheng Ran did not know. He hurriedly followed Lan Qiye home. He didn't even have time to get the violin case. He had nowhere to hide when he was sitting in the car, not to mention embarrassing. But Lan Qiye didn't say a word after getting in the car, which made Cheng Ran even more uneasy.

    "Why did you come here?" Cheng Ran tried to break the dull atmosphere.

    Lan Qiye said, "Listen to Uncle Liu and the others."

    Cheng Ran said, "Did you come to see my performance?"

    Lan Qiye sneered and didn't answer.

    Cheng Ran was embarrassed.

    At this moment, his mobile phone rang suddenly, a message from WeChat, and then it rang three or four times in succession.

    Lan Qiye glanced at him and said, "Why don't you take a look."

    Cheng Ran said, "Let's go back and take a look."

    Lan Qiye smiled kindly: "If it's inconvenient for you, I can take a look for you." He took the phone out of Cheng Ran's pocket.

    Cheng Ran couldn't stop it, but instead grabbed his thumb to unlock the phone.

    The original owner used an anti-peeping film, but Cheng Ran only had time to see the moment when the screen was lit up, and the screen went black with the phrase "Of course, I miss you so much" on the lock screen.

    But if he read it right, the source in front of the sentence just now was... Lu Zhongfeng.

    Cheng Ran looked at Lan Qiye's profile with no emotion, and four big words appeared in his heart - my life is over!