Cheng Ran held the schoolbag with one hand and opened the zipper with the other, revealing the little cat that just woke up.

    Uncle Liu smiled lovingly, stretched out his hand to tease the cat: "It's so cute."

    "The doctor said it's less than two months." Cheng Ran also poked the baby cat's small ears, successfully crushing them into airplane ears, "It's me. I picked it up in the community, and when I found it, it almost got under the wheels of my wheel, so thin and small, it was not easy to climb, I couldn't bear to ignore it."

    As if responding to Cheng Ran's words, the kitten grew taller "Mi-" made a sound.

    Uncle Liu looked at Cheng Ran: "Do you want to raise it?"

    Cheng Ran paused and shook his head: "No, I plan to send it to the shelter tomorrow at some time."

    Uncle Liu stared at him for two seconds and said : "You want to raise it." This time it's a declarative sentence.

    Cheng Ran smiled bitterly and said, "Brother Lan will not agree."

    Uncle Liu said, "How would you know if you didn't ask, maybe he would agree."

    Cheng Ran shook his head and said, "I still don't challenge, I may have exceeded his bottom line by taking the cat home without telling him, anyway, it's only one night, I'll be careful and send it off early tomorrow morning. "

    Uncle Liu saw that he insisted, and it was not easy to say anything.

    It's just that the old man's heart was a little sad. He thought that his husband married his wife, and the relationship between the two was not bad. I didn't expect the wife to have no confidence in the husband at all. It is estimated that the young couple still have a good run-in.

    Cheng Ran carried the cat back to the room, and took two pieces of clothes that the original owner didn't wear very much to build a nest for it.

    However, it was difficult to choose a hiding place.

    Cheng Ran was not sure if Lan Qiye would come to sleep with him tonight, but even if he did, he would not stay overnight, so Cheng Ran decided to ask Uncle Liu to adopt the milk cat for a few hours, and then pick him up before he fell asleep.

    He packed up his things and prepared to go downstairs with his clothes in his arms.

    As soon as he reached the stairs, he shrank back in fright—Lan Qiye actually came back at this time!

    Cheng Ran squatted down, hid in the corner, and looked down through the gap in the armrest. Lan Qiye seemed to be drunk, and was helped by Assistant Lin to enter the door. After lying down on the sofa, he closed his eyes and said nothing.

    Uncle Liu and Aunt Li also came out.

    "Sir, you drank a lot today." Uncle Liu said.

    Assistant Lin said, "I met the boss of a competing company at the wine bureau today, the one surnamed Lu. As soon as Mr. Lan was excited, he would have a drink with them. I couldn't stop him.

    " I am afraid that only Lu Zhongfeng is the one who loses his temper.

    Uncle Liu couldn't help but think of the reason why Cheng Ran got married, and sighed silently: "It's still too young, why bother."

    Assistant Lin said: "Boss Lu didn't get any benefit, boss Lan walked out of the hotel by himself. Yes, he was carried back by Jiang's President Jiang."

    "Is this worth showing off?" Uncle Liu glared at him.

    Assistant Lin smirked twice and said goodbye.