As a green tea and white lotus flower, the original owner's external image has always been a copycat version of Sister Lin, but her heart is a hundred times darker than Sister Lin.

    His delicate and pitiful appearance really attracted many cannon fodders, and Jiang Qin was one of them. Jiang Qin, as a student of the film school next door, is also the club president of the protagonist Ni Gantang. After the original owner confronted Ni Gantang, he also used Jiang Qin's hand to deal with Ni Gantang. Of course, he was finally beaten by the protagonist Lu Zhongfeng. Face.

    In other words, Jiang Qin was one of the original owner's future concubines.

    Cheng Ran's mind suddenly flashed a bloody image of his tragic death in the operating room, and he subconsciously distanced himself from Jiang Qin.

    Jiang Qin was stunned for a moment, and his face was hurt: "Xiao Ran, are you going to alienate me after you get married?"

    Isn't that nonsense, he still wants to live two more years.

    Cheng Ran secretly slandered, but it is not easy to tear his face in person. After all, this senior Jiang Qin has always been good to the original owner.

    "No." Cheng Ran laughed stiffly, "It's just that you came over suddenly and startled me."

    Jiang Qin immediately apologized: "I'm sorry Xiaoran, it's all my fault."

    Cheng Ran laughed dryly: "You don't have to… "..."

    "I didn't protect you well, so you had to marry someone you didn't love." Jiang Qin said to himself, "If I were stronger and could help your family get through the difficulties, you wouldn't have to marry Lan Qi. It's wild. We all know how scary Lan Qiye is, you've been suffering these days."

    Cheng Ran said, "It's actually okay." It's just that his butt hurts a bit.

    How could Jiang Qin believe: "Xiao Ran, you don't have to be brave, I know you don't want me to worry."

    Cheng Ran just felt that the chicken was talking with the duck and didn't want to ignore him.

    Jiang Qin talked to himself there again, and finally realized that Cheng Ran didn't pay much attention to him. He fell silent for a while and asked, "Xiao Ran, did that tyrant Lan Qiye forbid you to talk to other men?"

    Cheng Ran: "...Huh?"

    "It must be like this!" Jiang Qin took his reaction as his acquiescence, and said angrily, "That tyrant is really too much! You just married him, not what he has. Don't worry, Xiao Ran, I will definitely save you from the sea of ​​misery!"

    After speaking, he ran away.

    Leaving Cheng Ran in a daze.

    If he remembered correctly, this should be the line in the original book that Jiang Qin only said after the original owner complained to Jiang Qin. Why is Jiang Qin thinking so much without saying anything now?

    As expected from the film academy, they are all professional performers.

    The other students in the same classroom were peeking at what was going on here. When Cheng Ran looked over, he immediately turned around and looked down at the book. Cheng Ran understood their gossip and didn't care. As a result, when Fang Qiyuan came to trouble him aggressively in class in the afternoon, he knew that Jiang Qin had come to him again.

    "Cheng Ran, are you too shameless     ? You are already married, so please don't hook up with Senior Jiang, okay? Are you planning to kill him!" There is a department grass from the school next door who likes the original owner, and when they hear this, they all show strange eyes.