Lan Qiye held his waist and asked, "Really?"

    Cheng Ran nodded vigorously.

    Lan Qiye said: "I'll check it."

    "..." Cheng Ran quickly covered his butt, "Isn't that necessary?"

    Lan Qiye smiled softly: "Be good, or I'll make your butt even bigger. It hurts, huh?"

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    That night, Lan Qiye didn't make Cheng Ran's butt hurt more, but made him more sex than last night.

    Cheng Ran still enjoyed the first half of the night.

    ——If he didn't ask the other party if he could wear a condom later, I'm afraid he would continue to enjoy it in the middle of the night.

    The next day, Cheng Ran couldn't get out of bed while clutching his butt.

    He didn't faint in the middle of the night, and he also witnessed the scene of Lan Qiye getting out of bed and leaving after he was lucky. Cheng Ran cursed Lan Qiye badly in his heart, and at the same time was glad that the other party didn't stay overnight, otherwise, with his sleeping appearance, I'm afraid he won't live the next morning.

    Since Lan Qiye didn't want to wear a condom, Cheng Ran could only take the medicine by himself.

    Cheng Ran could be considered to have inherited the original owner's memory, but it was only vaguely vague. Because of the marriage, the original owner and the school took a week's leave, and now five days have passed, and they will continue to go to class when the weekend is over. Lan Qiye did not restrict Cheng Ran's travel, and the original owner had a driver's license. Cheng Ran asked to go out after he recovered a little.

    Uncle Liu immediately said that he could provide drivers and luxury cars.

    Cheng Ran politely declined the driver, and picked out a relatively unremarkable car from the Lan family garage, but in fact, it was close to seven figures and went out.

    The first stop went straight to the pharmacy.

    After buying the medicine and eating it, Cheng Ran's heart calmed down a little.

    Although he didn't know if the emergency medicine he took a day later would still work, it was better than nothing.

    After finishing the most important thing, Cheng Ran was in no hurry to go back. He followed the original owner's memory to familiarize himself with the surrounding environment, and did not return home until sunset. When he returned to the villa, Lan Qiye hadn't come back yet. In the huge courtyard, it was impossible to see that a grand wedding had been held two days ago.

    Cheng Ran felt inexplicably desolate.

    In fact, recalling the character of Lan Qiye in the original work, aside from his perverted behavior, he is really a poor loner. He lost his mother and father when he was young. He had to take over the Lan family's company as soon as he went to college, and he was always on guard against the wolves and leopards who entered the circle. After stealing the competitor's Bai Yueguang, Bai Yueguang also gave him a cuckold. Fortunately, the child was later found to be his biological son, but in the end he was also taken away by the protagonist.

    Cheng Ran thought that he would never hurt Lan Qiye.

    But he also definitely didn't want to stay by his side, put up with his rambunctiousness and moodiness.

    It is best to go back to the original world. Although Cheng Ran was only a small employee in the company, he could feed the whole family and not be hungry. The original family was considered harmonious originally, that is to say, the two years have been a little stiff because of knowing his sexual orientation. He will still go back during the festivals. Cheng Ran is still waiting for one day to soften his parents and bring his boyfriend back. New Year's Eve at home.