Yandere!Huntress x KillerSlayer!Reader

Start from the beginning

The Huntress readied her hatchet, giving a grunt as she chucked it his way. It whipped loudly through the air, just whizzing past David's head by the width of a hair. I took this opportunity to ambush her, my shoes crunching under dead leaves as I barrelled over to her. The Huntress twisted around, black eyes widening as the sight of my weapon coming down towards her. She leapt out of the way just in time, bare feet skipping up dirt.

The Huntress unsheathed a second hatchet from her utility belt, instinctively cutting it through the air to get me. I leapt away from the blade, lifting up my own threateningly. No words between the two of us were needed. She thrusted her hatchet down again, my weapon colliding it with a metallic clang. The Huntress roared in anger and tried to hack it down into me again. I continued to block every attack she tried until I got a chance to inflict my own.

In the spur of the moment, all I could aim at was her waist. With a swing of my weapon, I slammed it into her side with a sickening thunk. The Huntress yelled out in pain, dropping her hatchet and stumbling back. The woman was strong, and didn't fall to the ground just yet. I threw myself her way, lifting the bloody blade high above my head. Like the fighter she was, she wrapped a hand swiftly around my wrist, yanking me down. I yelped as I fell into the Huntress' chest. She finally hit the ground, me falling along with her. My weapon dropped from my hand and spun away from arms reach. She groaned at the gaping wound in her side, my thigh chafing painfully against it.

The Huntress shot an arm up and gripped my throat, choking me as I straddled her hips. I gasped for air, wrapping my hands around hers and digging my nails into her skin. She glared daggers into my face that was turning blue from above. I wheezed and coughed, my body beginning to slacken. Dammit, no...

She won.

Though unexpectedly, something in the Huntress' eyes changed. Something broke. She was impressed with my moves. She couldn't deny it. Like most, she was also aware of what my job was. She knew that I was just another tortured soul that was forced to serve the Entity. The Huntress couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something about me that intrigued her. She watched in awe as my features drooped as if I was drifting off into a peaceful sleep. Even though my eyes were about to pop out of my skull from how hard she was strangling me, she still thought I looked rather attractive. She also quite enjoyed the feel of my body weighing down on her pelvis like this. As she felt herself become more and more drawn in by me, that stinging pain from her side soon turned almost pleasurable.

My thighs clenched tightly around her, clogging up some of her blood. The rest of it painted my thigh red, oozing out of the wound and pooling around us. The Huntress hesitated below me, no longer focused on it. She loosened the grip on my throat and dropped her arm down by her head. I gasped for air with a big bellowing gulp. My lungs burned as oxygen slowly began to flow back through them. I heaved on top of the Huntress, finding myself unable to move away as I caught my breath.

She didn't make anymore moves either. She simply stared up at my flushed face with an unreadable look on her masked own. My eyes locked on hers, coming to my senses as began to breathe normally again. I wanted to jump off of her, but I just couldn't. Those pitch black orbs of hers were intoxicating. The Huntress dragged a shaky hand along my thigh that was pressed against her injury. I shivered in delight as she smeared her hot blood all down it. It was in that moment I knew that I had made a mistake. Maybe I should've left the Huntress alone. Maybe I should've never hurt her. Not because I didn't want to kill her, no. Because now she thought that I was strong. Somebody who could challenge her, somebody who was worthy.

Worthy of her love, whether I liked it or not.

A few days later

After killing all my friends, the Huntress threw me over her shoulder and carried me back to her cabin. She hummed happily to herself as I struggled in her grasp.

"Anna, let me go!" I squealed.

I beat my fists harmlessly at her back, taking note of how the wound on her side had completely vanished. Anna laughed a little, cooing affectionately at me in Russian.

"My cute little bear." She giggled to herself.

The Huntress wasn't threatened by me at all. It was a tad disheartening, but not surprising. She entered her cabin, and gently set me down on a chair at a round dinner table. I froze on the spot and gaped at the large woman before me. Instead of killing me as she was meant to, she stroked my cheek lovingly with a bloody hand. She must've been real sick in the head to like me after how we met. It wasn't exactly the best first impression...

"You will never leave." Anna smiled warmly.

My stomach sank, and the Entity purred in my ear. That made me break out into a sweat as I panicked. It seemed to like the idea; Anna keeping me like some sort of pet. It wanted me to suffer. I shook in terror but then tensed up when she leaned in closely.

The Huntress' mask nuzzled into my neck, her fingers running through my hair as she hummed a tune.