Ghost Face x Fem!Reader 2

Danny Johnson's gloved hands gripped the survivor's waist tight enough for bruises to form on her flesh. He grinned into the kiss when he heard her moan softly against his mouth. Danny pinned the survivor harder against the dirty brick wall and deepened the kiss lustfully. The killer groaned out when he felt her body graze sensually against his own.

"Danny." The survivor muttered.

"That's it, baby. Say my name." The Ghost Face grinned.

The survivor let her hands glide up his leather clad chest almost teasingly before they snaked their way back around his neck. Danny broke away from her for a moment to kiss her neck, his short stubble grazing her soft skin. The survivor's eyes fluttered shut in bliss at the warm feeling upon her neck. She moaned softly when she felt Danny stroke her body. He stroked all her curves, ribs and her chest like she was meant to be worshipped.

The Ghost Face nuzzled closer into the woman's neck and smelt her perfume that washed over his own pungent cologne. The survivor let out another tiny moan as she felt his pants tighten against hers. Danny gazed into her eyes and she ran her hand up the nape of his neck, his short hair entangled in her fingers.

"Danny..." she said.

Soon after she found herself pulling him into another kiss, and they both knew what was to come next.

The Ghost Face found himself at the survivor's campfire. He didn't come around it much; why would he? But he loved to stalk and he had found himself a brand new obsession. The stealthy killer peeked behind a tree, watching survivors stand and talk while the woman didn't even acknowledge them. Four more survivors come towards the fire, one of them actually sitting next to her. The other three meet up with different survivors, joking and venting about trials.

The survivor that sat next to her was her newfound favourite, Dwight Fairfield. She beamed up at the man and Danny crept closer to listen.

"Hey, Dwight. How were your trials?" She smiled while putting her hand on his shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

"They were okay." The nervous man gave her a shy grin while she smiled at him like he was the most precious thing she had ever seen.

The two continued to smile at each other for a long time as the fire crackled and chatter around it softened. The Ghost Face felt a pang of jealousy hit the pit of his stomach and as much as he hated it, he didn't deny it. His obsession, not Dwight's. The Ghost Face watched as Dwight rubbed the back of his neck shyly before looking away from her bashfully.

"Hope you're doing okay." She gave him one last smile before leaning her head on his shoulder, silently begging the Entity to not put him or her in a trial.

Danny angrily snuck away from the campfire and into the darkness. The killer made his way to the other side of the camp where the other survivors resided. He pulled out his camera and snapped a photo of Dwight and the woman before looking it over in his hands. Dwight and the woman continued to watch the flames lick the firewood until she finally noticed the Ghost Face, his white mask glowing in the dark behind her fellow survivors. When their gazes met, he slowly turned away, and silently beckoned her to follow him.

"I think I'm gonna go for a quick walk." Said the survivor.

She lifted her head off of Dwight's shoulder and rose to her feet.

"It could be dangerous out there." Dwight fretted.

"Don't worry, Dwight. I'll be back. Just a tiny walk." She said and then turned away to follow Danny into the woods.

"Be careful."

She sure wished she had a knife of her own right about now. The survivor turned back to watch the fiery glow of the camp become smaller and smaller as she went deeper into the dark forest.