Cheng Ran, the conceited cannon fodder, began to act as a demon, transformed into a coquettish bitch with a green tea temperament, constantly hooking up with other men, and wearing countless top greens for the villain Lao Gong.

    Finally, the child carrying the big villain Lan Qiye was tortured to death.

    After learning the true face of Bai Yueguang, the protagonist Gong was also completely disappointed with this pure first love, and became more and more aware of the beauty of the protagonist.    

    Of course, as the ultimate villain, Lan Qiye didn't have a good ending. Not to mention his reputation and ruin, his only child was also adopted by the protagonist, and he ended up dying alone.    

    Seeing the cannon fodder ending, Cheng Ran only felt a pain in his lower abdomen.    

    The book describes the fate of the cannon fodder Cheng Ran vividly, especially in the section of the dissection in the operating room, Cheng Ran almost felt the same.    

    No way, who made them have the same name.    

    But none of the above is the point.    

    The point is, if Cheng Ran knew that he would travel after reading such a brainless Mary Su Tianwen, he would never have followed his roommate's recommendation to read this novel!

    Cheng Ran sat quietly in front of the mirror, looking at the youth with delicate makeup in the mirror, with a dull expression.

    God play me!

    Cheng Ran's heart was crying in the storm.

    An hour ago, he woke up from a dream and found himself sitting in an unfamiliar room, surrounded by people coming and going, noisily not knowing what they were doing, and people dangling around him from time to time. Paint on his face.

    Cheng Ran subconsciously stopped the air cushion that was about to be slapped on his face.

    The makeup artist paused: "Master Cheng, is there any problem?"

    Cheng Ran was about to speak when he was startled by the appearance of the person in the mirror.

    Immediately, there was a sharp pain in his head, and his pretty face suddenly wrinkled into a ball.

    The makeup artist was frightened and hurried out to call someone.

    In just a few minutes when he went out to find someone, Cheng Ran was tormented by the memory in his mind.

    When the makeup artist came back with the housekeeper, the original owner's memory had been sorted out, and Cheng Ran also broke out in a cold sweat, lying on the table. gasping for breath.

    He actually wears a book!

    Also dressed as a green tea cannon fodder tortured to death by the villain!

    The housekeeper was an uncle in his fifties with gray hair. He also knew a little about his young master's marriage to Cheng Ran. Seeing Cheng Ran's pale face, he thought he had regrets, and he couldn't bear it.

    But now, repentance is impossible.

    The housekeeper stepped forward and gently advised: "Madam, the guests have already arrived, and the young master is also urging him."

    The word "Madam" awakened Cheng Ran.

    Yes, today is the wedding day of the original owner and Lan Qiye.