"I love you,"

"And I love you, Mew."

"Do we really have to cook?"

"Unless you want to feed our family junk foods,"

"Just give them blood and they'll be fine,"

"You promised to cook, you dummy!" I said, punching his chest lightly with a playful glare.

"But I wanna make out with you,"

"After we're done, okay? I promise we could go as long as you want once everything's done,"

"Yeah?"

"I promise,"

"Fuck! This is why I married you!" He pumped his fist up childishly, a wide grin was spreading on his face.

"For the sex?"

"That and many, many things more." He said, grinning from ear to ear before pecking me all over my face.

"Alright, c'mon! You prepare the main dish and I'll prepare the dessert and drinks,"

I chuckled at how excited he was outta the blue but did as tell nevertheless. We cooked in silence (aside from the stealing kisses and him slapping my bum every now and then) and finished the foods in quite no time.

I set them all on the table (as Mew was still pretty busy with the drinks), carefully putting the turkey in the middle of the table. Mew spun me around as soon as I'm done and gave me a big kiss straight on the mouth causing me to giggle loudly.

"It tastes great, what was it?"

"It was Rumberry punch, you like it?"

"You know I love rum to pieces, of course, I do," I said with a wide smile.

"I also made a bowl of Mai Tai since it was kinda lighter,"

"And what about the kids?"

"Lacto-fermented Raspberry will do, right?"

"It was sweet and sour at the same time, I'm sure they'll love it," I said smiling up at him. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me again.

"I love you a lot, you wouldn't understand,"

"Why don't you show me? Maybe I would get some ideas that way?" I challenged.

"Yeah?"

"Hm, we got times before they arrived,"

"Alright, let's bring this upstairs, shall we?" I nodded at him, the giddy feeling getting wilder and wilder in my stomach.

Mew easily picked me up, carrying me all the way up the stairs as I nibble lightly on his neck, littering it with small hickeys. He threw me on the bed once we were in our bedroom, causing me to giggle softly. He pulled away to lock the door and I whined needily.

I made grabby hands towards him but he pushed me back down and started to hungrily kiss me while his hands wandering on their own. Things escalate surprisingly fast and soon we were both naked, panting and moaning each other names, while he ground on my ass and gripped the base of my cock tightly, preventing me to let go.

"Daddy... I'm ah... so close"

"No, not yet"

"Daddy, please..."

"Not until I said so, kitten" He whispered hotly in my ear. He continued to grind on my ass, making me feel even more desperate for something to fill me up.

"Daddy, please. I was a good boy, I want your dick so bad, please let me ha- ah!" I screamed out loud when Mew suddenly pushed his dick into me.

He speeded up his thrust, hitting the amazing spot inside my body again and again, not caring about my cries and whimpers. My body was so overwhelmed by the pleasure to the point I'll just simply pass out if he keep denying my orgasm. He rolled his hips to the side, hitting my prostate even harder and making my moans even louder.