"If I may ask, where's Ciel? I thought I heard him earlier this morning,"

"He's probably in his room doing-"

"I'm here, anybody looking for me?" A familiar cheery voice suddenly boomed.

"Yes, it was Gulf. You woke him up, dear" Mama said with a playful scowl.

"Aww, really? I'm sorry, Gulfie. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay, it was time to wake up anyway,"

"See, Nana! I told you it was time,"

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to yell for the whole house, my dear," Mama said with a playful scoff. Ciel frowned at her words as he slowly walked toward me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, why would I?"

"But Nana said I woke you up?"

"No, it's fine, Cee. Hey, why don't you eat too? These foods taste so heavenly and all thanks to your Nana,"

"Really?"

"Yupp."

"Can I take a bite?"

"Sure, here, open up..." I scoop up some pork and the rice and brought it up to his small mouth. He closed his lips around the spoon before his eyes lit up visibly.

"It's so great. Daddy, you have to try too!"

"No, I'm good," Mew said, chuckling awkwardly when his dad gave him a knowing look.

"Awe, whyyy? Gulfie, go feed Daddy too, I bet he'll love it as we do," I nodded at the little guy, scooping up some pork and basil, before playfully making an aeroplane motion all the way to Mew's mouth,

"Say, Aaa..."

"Really, babe?"

"Oh, c'mon, just say aaa" He rolled his eyes at me, but obeyed nevertheless.

"Yeah, it tastes good," Ciel beamed at his words, quickly climbing onto his lap before opening his mouth to me,

"More?" I asked with a wide smile. The kid nodded eagerly, before softly saying,

"Please..."

I ended up feeding the two of them along with myself, giggling every now and then when Mew was being stubborn. I know he's full, but I also know that he can't say no to Ciel's plea. It's amusing.

"Morning," A familiar voice said and I beamed up.

"Tul!!!"

"Hi, Gulf,"

"I forgot that you'll be here as well, where were you last night?"

"Out gathering the necessities for today, sorry that I didn't welcome you,"

"Oh, no, it's fine. I was just wondering."

"I see that you've become a father of two now..." He said glancing at the two Jongcheveevat. I giggled at his words while Mew scoffed at him.

"Have you seen Tharn and his little fam?" Papa asked and the blonde-haired boy shrugged.

"No, pass their rooms but the door's wide open and no one's inside,"

"Where's that guy?" I heard papa mumble quietly.

"Tharn has a fam?" I asked, turning my head to look at Mew.

"Not yet, but soon,"

"But papa said..."

"He means Tharn's fiancé and his cousin."