A loud moan escaped my lips as he squeezed my inner thigh. He slapped the skin harshly, warning me to remain quiet.

"S- so, g- good, pl- please, Mewwie..." He abruptly pulled away from my neck, causing me to whine at the loss of pleasure.

"I told you to be quiet, didn't I?"

"Feel so nice, hm... want more, please" I could already tell that my gaze was totally dazed and my whole face was red.

"Well, kitten, keep quiet then,"

"O- okay..."

He dug his fangs to a new spot and I winched at the sudden pain. He started to suck from it, filling his probably dry throat. This feels so nice, it's like he was touching me everywhere when in fact he was just drinking my blood. It feels like we were so connected by something that I couldn't comprehend what, but it feels so great. Too good to be stopped though the risk of me dying is so huge.

I writhed and tossed myself around as he gets more aggressive with my neck, my head getting dizzier and dizzier.

"Mewwie, so close... please..." I tossed my head to his shoulder, completely at his mercy. He sneaked his hand into my pants, teasingly playing with my cock.

"Cl-close, pl- ah... please, Mewwie,"

"Come for me, babe, burst around my hand, get us all dirty," I moaned loudly at his rough voice, instantly bursting out here and there as my dick twitched dangerously. His hands keep moving up and down quickly, milking me with no mercy.

"Da- daddy, please... no more, I can't, pl- please..."

"Alright then," He pulled his hand out slowly, but not before giving my balls a tight squeeze which cause me to moan again.

My body fell limp as soon as I come back to my sense. Mew peppered my neck and shoulder with kisses as he held me close to his chest.

"You were so good for me, my pretty, pretty kitten,"

"Da-daddy..."

"Hey, baby,"

"Tired, want cuddles and chocolate," I mumbled out in between my delirious state.

"Yeah?"

"Hm-hm,"

"Alright then, let's get you outta these dirty pants first, shall we?" I nodded my head tiredly at him, still too dazed to function properly.

He pulled my pants off of me, before covering my body with the duvet. He placed a lingering kiss on my forehead before leaving me on my bed. I heard the door swing open before it swung close again.

I lay there completely breathless, thinking about another unholy thing.

Fuck, if this feels this nice already, I would be completely torn if we actually have sex. No scratch that, if we bonded and make love, I would be sent to heaven right away. Ah, the bad boy and heaven, never really know that bad boy could actually bring heaven to me, but now I knew and I couldn't be more grateful. I just wish we could bond now so we could make love, but no. Mew wants me to be extremely sure first before mating me. He doesn't even want to have the actual sex yet because he said my system still needs a couple more times to adjust to the pleasure.

He told me that the pleasure gonna be completely different if I do it with another human. He said it's gonna be 10 times better (if not 100) and my system needs to adjust first or else I'll actually fall apart and be trapped too deep in the daze.

"Hey, kitten,"

"Hi, Mewwie," I sleepily greeted back.

"You okay now?"

"Yeah, better than last time,"

"A couple more times, okay? We can do what we want next if you've adjusted enough,"

"Okay,"

"Here's your hot chocolate, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I shook my head at him as I grabbed the hot chocolate. I put it on the nightstand before making grabby-grabby hands at him. He chuckled at my behaviour but slid under the cover nevertheless. I crawled onto him, sitting comfortably on his lap before I grabbed the hot chocolate.

I sipped on the sweet liquid happily, feeling extremely content that now I'm hydrated and loved. Mew's hand moved to my hair, playing with the wavy curls mindlessly as his other hand rested around my waist.

I tended to be a tad bit clingy after my orgasm and though Mew said it's annoying, I know he secretly loves it.

"Hey, Gulf?"

"Hm?"

"Can you believe that I just made you come at the place where we had our first kiss?"

"Oh, shut up. You forced yourself to me that time," I rolled my eyes at him, before beaming happily again at the hot chocolate.

"No, I didn't. You happily kissed back and just as eager as I am,"

"Hm-hm,"

"I made you come in your childhood bed,"

"Oh, God, you didn't just say that, Suppasit!" I blush deep red while he laughed his ass off shamelessly. Asshole!

"Um, Mew?"

"Yeah?"

"How many times 'a couple of times' actually is?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I just wanna know,"

"You're so eager, aren't you? Can't wait to bounce on this dick and finally get your tiny hole stuffed?" There he goes with the dirty talk, this shameless asshole!

"Shut up, just answer me." I blush even redder, quickly hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Maybe two or three times more, can you wait that long?"

"Hm-hm, I think I could manage,"

"Good, but honestly, you got nothing to worry about. Even if we don't have the actual sex, you still got a mind-blowing orgasm every time I play with this body of yours,"

"I swear, shut up. That's the things you can't just say during times like this,"

"But I can say it during our heated moment?"

"It's different, okay!?" I defended weakly.

"How's it any different?"

"For the love of god, please just shut up," I embarrassedly said. He chuckled at my behaviour but stopped nevertheless.

"Alright, alright"

"'m sleepy," I rubbed my eyes tiredly as a quiet yawn left my lips.

"Then go to sleep,"

"You're staying the night?"

"If that's what you want,"

"You're staying then,"

"Okay,"