- Twenty Six -

Magsimula sa umpisa

I turned my body around to pick the towel from the floor and shrieked loudly when seeing Mew at the entrance.

"Good show,"

"Si- since when have you been there?"

"Long enough to catch some views," I blushed deep red, bowing my head down in embarrassment. He chuckled at my reaction, before ruffling my head like I was a kid.

"Go eat your breakfast. We'll get going as soon as I'm done showering,"

"O-okay,"

I scurried away from him and down the stairs.
Dammit, that was so embarrassing. I stuffed my mouth with the waffles, my mind going blank as soon as the sweet taste of maple syrup touched my tastebuds.

I felt something wet licking at my neck, causing me to let out another embarrassing shriek. Mew chuckled again, before giving me a slight peck on the cheek.

"Are you done yet?"

"You can't just keep doing that!" I yelped out in horror.

"I just did, didn't I?" He smugly said.

"And stop mocking me!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"I demand a breakup,"

"Like hell you will, we both know how much you want me,"

"Sadly,"

"Back to my question, are you done yet?" He rests his big hands on my hair, looking down at me as if I was a kid.

"I- yeah, I just need to wash this first,"

"Leave it, just do it sometimes later, we need to get going now if you don't want to be late"

"What time is it now?"

"Somewhere around 11"

"Oh, alright then,"

I put my plate into the sink and grabbed my phone and wallet. Mew guided us to his garage, putting the passcode in before the gate finally opened.

"Choose one,"

"Whichever I wish?"

"Just go on,"

"Um... can we use evil blue?" I nervously asked as I pointed to his Aston Martin Vanquish S.

"I expected you to choose the Porsche but okay,"

"Do you want to ride that instead?"

"I don't really care. It's your option today,"

"Oh, okay,"

We slid into the car and I gasped in amazement.

Can you blame me? This is my first time sitting in an Aston Martin, moreover this expensive as fuck one.

Mew rested his hand on my thigh as his right hand stayed on the wheel. The ride to my home was pretty quick since this car is fast as fuck and luckily for us; the road also empty. He parked the car in my driveway and I could see my family's jaw drop and I instantly curse myself for picking such an eccentric car.

"I choose the wrong one, I didn't think they would be out here, they're usually in the backyard,"

"Uh?"

"It looks like I'm showing you off when I clearly don't. I just want to feel the ride with this car. I didn't mean to brag,"

"Well, I love to brag, so it wasn't your fault. C'mon, I bet mum is waiting for us."

"More like ready to embarrass us," I mumbled out, already feeling the annoyance starting to creep in.

"Same thing for me,"

"For you, because I'm the one that gets embarrassed the most,"

"It was amusing to see you all blushie and stuff, now shut up and let's get out,"

I get outta the car after Mew, instantly reaching out for his extended hand. I saw my mum grinning from ear to ear by the doorway before she rushed towards us and engulfed us in her warmth.

"Hey, mum," He greeted her softly.

"Hi, my soon-to-be son-in-law,"

"Mummm! What are they doing out here anyway?" I half-yelling, half-whispering asked.

"Your aunt asked about you and I may or may not mention something about you having a boyfriend and they all just got so excited and insisted to wait outside,"

"MUMMM!!!" I growled again, face red in embarrassment.

"They're just curious, okay? You've never had a boyfriend before, so this is all huge!"

"I hate you, mum. I truly do,"

"No, you don't, babe. And stop growling at your mum,"

"Shut up, Mew. I'm the one being embarrassed here, not you, so shut up," I angrily said as I punched his chest. He grabbed my fist with ease and pulled me closer to him.

"You know, you look like an angry kitten if you keep growling like this," He whispered hotly in my ear. My mum cooed at us and even some of the fams is smiling fondly at us. I groaned again, burying my face in Mew's shirt.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, let's go back to the backyard, shall we?" Mum said and they all thankfully followed. I stayed where I was, too embarrassed to move just yet.

"I can see what you meant by fun,"

"Nooo, this is not what I meant by fun, they usually never teased me this bad," I said, pouting visibly.

"Well, you're fun to mess around with," Mew said as he ruffled my hair for the thousand times today.

"Shut up, I hate you,"

"Sure you do, baby. Do you wanna go in, now? I bet they're waiting,"

"Sure thing they do, they just want to embarrass me furthermore,"

"Oh, c'mon, it's not that bad,"

"Not that bad my ass,"

"Well, your ass definitely far from bad, so..."

"Asshole!"

"Funny that this is our first date but I've eaten that ass even before going on a date with you,"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! You can't just say that!" My whole face was totally red, moreover my ears. This guy, I swear to god!

"Oops?"

"I hate you, but whatever, let's get inside,"