(Y/n's outfit)

We go downstairs and we decide that we were going to just do a quick stop at Starbucks for breakfast since we were in a rush.

His car stays here and we go in mine, we go to a Starbucks that was only 6 minutes away, there was paparazzi I didn't care, I held onto y/n's hand tight.

"Ariana!! Where are you going all dressed up?" I hear, "Ari, why didn't you show up to your interview?" I hear a different voice and I'm just being bombarded with a bunch of questions from them I didn't answer because I wasn't in the mood, if I were to answer I would've most likely been rude, I don't want that.

We walk into the Starbucks and I sigh of relief at the silence.

Y/n chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist and we go in line.

3 people in front and this Starbucks is usually fast so that's good.

We are now ordering our drinks and food.

Me and Y/n are going to share the drink and eat the same thing, "may we please get a Venti vanilla bean frappuccino, without cream, also two fruit salads" I ask and she nods with a smile, "that'll be 19 dollars and 20 cents" She says and as I start to look in my purse for my wallet y/n is already passing her a $20 "nooo why" I whine, "You always pay" he says feeling bad.

"And I like it" I say, "y-yeah I know but i-i can pay too" he is stuttering like he used to when he was nervous of being in my presence when I was his teacher.

It caused me to smile a bit looking back to all of the nice good memories we had.

"Yes you should let him pay for once" the girl says winking at him, okay when did she become a part of our conversation?

"Yeah one time won't hurt" I say holding y/n's hand close to me protectively.

Y/n kisses my head with a smirk that I knew he was trying to hide, he knew I was jealous.

We then got our drinks and salads and we sat down to eat.

The same girl that was at the front came to our table sliding a paper to y/n, "if you ever wanna hang out you have my number" She winks then bites her lip.

"No thank you, I have a girlfriend" he says passing the paper back to her.

"Fuck her she doesn't have to know" that's when I get up, "have you thought maybe she is here right in front of you?" I scold honestly annoyed, "oh shit I am so sorry miss grande I-i you-i had no idea" She rants apologizing, "it's fine, baby let's go" I say to him and he gets up.

I help him pick everything up and we eat it in the car more relaxed and we drink our frappuccino.

After we ate we found a trash can and threw everything in there, we still have some of the drink left so we took it with us and drove off back to the studio which was an hour and a couple minutes plus traffic probably two.

As I'm driving y/n tells me "pull over" I pulled over and he says "let's switch, come one you've drove a lot" I nod agreeing and we both get out of the car.

He waits for me at the passenger door we kiss each other and then he opens the door for me, I go in and he shuts the door lightly.

I soon see him come around to the drivers seat and he gets into the car and waits for an open space to pull into to drive.

I sigh drinking the frapp and then I put it up to y/n's lips and he drinks some.

___________________________________
_____________

"and we are here" I hear y/n's voice causing me to wake up, yep I had fallen asleep.

My eyes flickered around, when the light hit my eyes I squinted them.