"Ayo bro fuck this shit yall are dry as hell what the fuck-" Turning around to leave I was yanked by my collar.

Turning my body around to see that it was Mountain. He was about the same height as me, maybe even taller, so he was quite intimidating..

"Signal."

"What-"

"Your name. It should be Signal."

Suddenly another voice seemed to want to interrupt us,

"More like Show-Off.." Tsking, he was still hanging in the air with his arms crossed and Cardinal just standing there and staring at him disappointedly.

"Boy, you better shut up before I stuff some picks in your mouth."

"Make me douche"

"Is that a challenge"

"Yeah, so?"

____________________________________________

A thing or two happened, and now I'm in the far corner of the room with Sodo on the opposite side. Not like I can go anywhere anyway, there was a giant man that goes by the name of Mountain standing right infront of me.

I had nothing to do, and with my phone out of battery, I was left with nothing.

Suddenly remembering the big instrument in my lap, I started to test out some tunes.

After a while, Aether had strolled up to me and had finally told me what he wanted me here for. Unless the sole purpose I was here was because they wanted Sodo to beat me up.

But I highly doubt that. Although there's always a chance.

"We want you to join."

Stunned, I tried to understand what was going on.

"Join.. Twitter?.. Insta?.."

"Ghost you dumb ass!"

"Shut up Sodo!"

"Yeah! When Cardinal Copia Flies!"

"Anyway.. I mean I just finished school not too long ago, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try something new."

Looking down at the guitar in my lap, sudden memories were slowly getting unburied from the depths of my brain.

"Play you bitch!"

"You are nothing but a mistake."

"Dad please! Stop!"

"..hey! Hey! Are you okay?"

Snapping my head back up to see that Mountain had crouched down to my level.

Clearing my throat, I tried to forget the memories. Which I knew would resurface themselves eventually.. But until then, I would like a peaceful break.

"Yeah.. yeah. Sorry"

"The guitar.."

Humming to let him know I was paying attention,

"Whose is it?"

"Mines?" Confused as to why he asked that question, because it had seemed like a pretty easy question to answer.

"The signatures, are they real?"

A smile gracefully placed itself onto my face under the mask,

"Yes!-"

"Shut up Weirdo!"

"I'll throw you across the room Sodo!"

Sighing I turned back to Mountain and continued from where I stopped.

"Yeah, I got them all when I was little. Kinda was a geek for Rock and Metal bands back then."

"I recognize some of them actually."

Staring at him in awe, I had finally found someone that had the same interests as me. Don't get me wrong, Kasey was an amazing best friend. But she never actually got me like Mountain could in the few little moments we've ever talked.

My body involuntarily makes me stand up and latch myself around his torso in a hug.

He stiffens and wraps his hand around my arms.

"HEY! HEY!! HOW COME HE GETS A HUG? WEIRDO WHERE'S MY HUG?"

My voice slightly muffled against Mountain.
"NO HUGS FOR YOU LOSER."

____________________________________

A/N

I DID IT. I FINISHED IT TODAY ARE YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME 😭 ILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT SOON