Chapter 13: Bath Time For Fi

Fiora's POV, Wellston Dorms, The Next Day:

I can't believe this?! I actually was tricked!

I was laying in my bed, dumbfounded staring at the ceiling. My whole body was hurting from yesterday and I had a huge mix of emotions.

I heard a knock on my dorm, I got up to see who it is and I check it to see that it's Remi.

"Hey girl...I just wanted to check on you. See if you were OK." She started.

"Oh I'm fine...yesterday was just a-"

"I saw on TV, the event you were at. It was a trick." Remi sighed. "You know I had a hunch feeling about that."

"Yeah, everything just went all to shit." I rolled my eyes. "Never doing that again."

"You look awful." Remi pointed out "I'm coming in."

"Wha-"

Too late she was already inside my dorm.

"Alright you're getting a bath and some help." She turned on the bath and she got a wash cloth.

"I uh no."

"What do you mean no?" Remi asked. "You have bruises, cuts, scrapes and not only that your pretty roughed up."

I looked down at myself and realized what she was saying. "I guess but there's no way I am taking a bath with you here. That'd be just embarrassing."

"No it wouldn't be, I promise." She smiled "Now get in before I shove you in myself."

Ah fuck, great now I'm going to be flipping NAKED in front of my girlfriend. This is already the worst.

'Na uh." I replied. "Nope no pity nope."

"Mmkay," She shrugged. "your choice."

Phew, I won ahaha!

As I sighed a breath of relief I felt someone's hands behind me.

UH OH.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I exclaimed realizing Remi was behind me.

"Undressing you so I can help you!" She said, frustrated.

"NO NO NO-"

*CLICK!*

She and I froze and we turn around to see Emerson in my fucking door.

"Uh Fi? You left your door unlocked? I came here to bring back your-"

He then sees Remi and I in the bathroom, while she was trying to undress me."

"phone...you left at the event." Emerson's jaw dropped. "I'll uh go."

YES YOU SAVED ME!

"Um no no don't." I said, going to him. "Thanks for bringing my phone." I smiled.

"Yeah, it fell out of your pocket when that Josh guy grabbed you." Emerson shrugged, handing my phone to me.

"You...didn't look through it right?" I asked.

"No? Why would I?" He gave a confused face.

"Oh good, I just always forget to put a passcode." I nervously chuckled.

Let's hope he's not lying, if he had read my digital diary I'd be in trouble.

"Alright thanks for being kind and all Emerson but uh I'm trying to give my girlfriend a bath so if you could just..." Remi said annoyed.

"Hey maybe just put it off," I shrugged and smiled at her. "Emerson is here and all."

Emerson pulled out his cigarette from his mouth. "Ya'll are weird, I'm just going to go."

NO NO NO DON'T GO YOU HAVE TO sAvE ME!

"No no don't go, besides I wanted to talk with you anyways!"I stopped him.

"Fiora. YOUR. BA-"

"Remi that can wait." I said to her.

"Also why are you hugging him from behind?" Remi asked with concern.

"Yeah why are you?" He looked at me weird.

Oh shit, that slipped.

"I uh," I immediately let go of him and started to play with my hair out of nervousness. "Like I said I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Fiora?" Remi added.

"Remi don't worry, sheesh you worry too much." I replied to her.

"Well if you don't need my help, that's alright." She gave up. "Well I'll see you later then." she got herself up and left my place.

"Oh OK, bye!" I said to her, out of relief.

Phew I got myself out of a situation.

"ANYWAYS!" I closed the door quickly with my whole body. 

"Fi you're acting weird, is something up." Emerson tipped down his sunglasses a little.

"Golly why do you keep saying the word weird Emerson?" I sighed and shook my head. "Emerson I wanted to talk to you about yesterday."

"Why? I almost kicked Josh's ass, I can again." He expressed.

"No but not really, I wanted you and I to form an alliance. Like we can do something about Josh, he tricked, stole their abilities and almost killed all of those teens who attended the event. He literally raped John, the former King of Wellston. God knows what he'll do next, especially now that he has hundreds of god tier abilities to his disposal." I explained.

"That's not a bad idea." Emerson thought about it. "Alright fine but it can't just be us two."

"Well yeah..."

"Seraphina and my jackass friend Jack should be in it too, especially since their abilities were very useful against that brat. Jack should be enrolling in Wellston High any day now, I'm going to make him Jack IF he does."

"Yeah I agree with you," I agreed. "So us five then, an alliance?"

"You don't your girlfriend to join?" Emerson asked.

"No... I don't want her involved, she's obsessed with this kind of stuff and I don't want her going too far." I said with a quieter tone.

"Alright." Emerson smiled and lit a cigarette. "An alliance it is, whatcha going to call it?"

"Violet Alliance maybe?" I suggested.

"Alright sure," He looked at me. "But I can see where the inspiration came from haha."

"Then it's settled, what do we do now then?" I asked, determined.

"I suggest we find Josh, where does he live and more importantly what does he plan to do?"