Chapter 6: Emmooosss

"Fiora? FiorA? FIORA!"

I was immediately awoken from dozing off in a day dream by Remi.

"O-oh sorry." I tried to chuckle it off.

"*sigh* You make me wonder sometimes." Remi laughed.

We both got up and surprisingly Remi paid the bill without giving me a chance to even offer.

I guess that was nice of her.

We started to go around the mall a bit and did a little bit of shopping and talking.

It's not much to say really, since it's probably boring but nonetheless I had a really great time with her.

When it came time for our date to be over, we were both outside out in the parking lot. It was pretty dark out and it was also vacant so it was very peaceful.

I sighed and said to Remi: "I had a really great time, thank you."

"Me too!" She smiled. "So whadda say? You want be my girlfriend?"

"Um sure." I replied back, a little shy.

"Awesome," She added. "Well today was great and maybe we can do this again some other time?"

"Sure."

"Well then, goodbye.."

She and I gazed at each other's eyes, slowly our faces approached each other's and we gently kissed each other good bye.

My face was bursting with emotions, this moment right now would become my first kiss.

Oh my stars, I can't believe this just happened! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!

"I'll see you later?" Remi finished.

"Definitely."

We made ways and we parted, I walked home that night so full and bursting with emotion. It was awesome.

I couldn't sleep that night, I had so many positive thoughts racing in my head I was soooo happy.

The Next Morning, Wellston High:

"Next time I fucking see you fuck around being a bully, I'm going to make sure you can't walk anymore you got that fucker?!" I saw my friend yelling.

I arrived at school today with a new attitude, I was in love what did you expect?

But my frill frill only lasted like ten minutes before I saw Emerson berating some bully.

"Y-yes s-sir" The bully ran away in fear.

The bully's victim thanked him for his kindness and left the scene rather quickly.

I walked up to my friend and I said to him. "Wow you handled that rather quickly."

Emerson turns around and I see him......wearing sun glasses.

"Ah it was nothing, what is that little shit going to do to me anyways." He says.

"Oh wow, new um attitude I see." I commented.

"I'm the King now, I made John look weak compared to me. After all I am like 1.5 levels higher than him." He added.

"Thats not much though."

"Ha well I'm a Fusion user, not some basic copy machine. Anyways I run this joint now so that's that." He finished.

"Oh that's swell then, I'm dating Remi now."

Emerson gave a surprised look on his face, he smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder and patted it. "Good for you Fi, glad to see you dating someone."

"Um thanks, I feel really great about it." I lightened up.

"That's nice." He sighed. "I can't wait to get out of these lame clothes and get my biker jacket on."

"Ha you seem like you're trying to be a cocky edgelord." I laughed.

"Pfft I am, that's my personality." He pulled out a cigarette, lit it and started smoking it.

"Have you ever thought of dating someone or plan on dating at all?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Huh? Why?" I was a little confused.

"Dating is for, how should I put it...people who have time to waste? No offense to you of course, I just don't want to be held down by some girl it's just a waste of time in my opinion." He explained.

"Oh... that's a little negative don't you think?"

"It's not when you had a girlfriend that wore you down mentally so bad that you started to physically hurt yourself and had a crush on a girl who later fucking hurt you, not just by rejection." He threw his cigarette bun in the
trash and began to walk away. "So believe me when I say dating is a waste of time."

"I uh um don't you think you're being a little negative though, I mean I kinda think you are being a little off-"

"I'm sorry I'm just sensitive to this subject. Maybe dating for you is not a waste of time." Emerson pointed out. "It's not like your average looking and kinda easy to manipulate like I am."

"I guess so but don't out yourself down like that."

"Hey, that's what I do." Emerson smiled. "I'm going back to class and after that I have some work to do."

Work? What does he mean work?

Le Bonus Crap Potatoes: NO @Hansolo_J you do not get to fuck Emerson.