Chapter: Wellston? Easy.

Hooboy, it's time finally.

I stand behind the large iron gates that lead into Wellston High, I was very nervous but I was trying to stay optimistic nonetheless.

There was a bunch of kids trying to rush into school around me, some weak and some strong.

I sigh to myself and walk into Wellston High by myself, it was only like thirty feet from the entrance but I felt like I walked a mile.

Once I was in, I felt lost. Lost in a world of unknown.

There were too many kids, so much commotion and it's almost to make you-

Alright don't embarrass yourself on your first day! Do not get so nervous and make a fool out of yourself!

I tried to hold it in but I really did feel like I was going to have a panic attack. 

That's when I noticed a orange and red haired teen notice me and immediately walked over to me.

"Hey! You're the new kid Vaughn told me about!" He said too optimistically.

"Um yeah." I replied, shy.

"Cool, my name is Isen!" He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

"Um it's nice to meet you too." I shook his hand. "I'm Fiora."

"Huh cool, we also have another new student here as well so you aren't entirely alone. Here let me show you around!"

He's rather optimistic.

I followed him around the school, he basically showed me around like where the bathroom is, the cafeteria, our class and among other things.

Soon we came to a stop around one of the lockers. "And that's it."

"School is pretty nice." I comment.

"It is for a private one." Isen said. "Are you like a second year?"

"Yeah, I had to transfer schools for reasons." I said.

"Ah that's fine, before I head off I wanted to ask you a simple question." Isen said.

"Oh um sure go ahead."

"What's your ability, I'm just curious is all. Mine is Hunter." He asked.

"Oh uh it's Energy Manipulation." I replied.

"Another manipulator? Damn we already have two!" Isen exclaimed.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"Nah it's just means you are OP." Isen sighed. "Well it was very nice meeting you, hope we can be friends later!"

"Oh um alright?"

I was already sick from nervousness I felt weird. I just tried to brush it off, I decided I would head straight to class.

Just as I was, I saw a blue and brown haired kid kind of staring at me funny, I was put off a little but I kept going.

Is he checking me out? Already on day one? I can't be THAT good looking.

He head his arms folded behind his head and was leaning on the wall.

"Hey."

I stopped and turned around, I was very confused. "Ummm hi?"

"Are you new?"

"Yeah? Um why?"

"Cause so am I, I'm about to head to class but I'm taking a minute for myself."

"Oh uh you must be the other newcomer Isen told me about." I said awkwardly.

"Yep, names Emerson. You?"

"I'm Fiora." I responded.

"Pretty name," he commented. "If you want, we can hang later after school. Just to know each other better."

"T-that sounds fun, I could use a friend."

"Alright," he smiled. "I'll see you later." He winked as walked into the classroom.

I blushed hard, I had to stop for a moment cause my face was too red and it hurt.

First day of school and I already have this guy already being flirty with me?! Oh gawd this is too much, I might be too nervous and sick from it now.

I sat in class with my head in my hands on my desk, luckily for me I was seated in the back for this class so I could try to blush it out. I had butterflies in my stomach as well.

There's so much PEOPLE here!

AHHHHH!!!