Chapter 01 (Edited)

Edited - 01/May/2024

Naruto Uzumaki was looking at the roof of his house, lying down, while someone next to him was stroking his hands. A sigh escaped his mouth, attracting the attention of the woman next to him.

- "What is it, father?" - A female voice asked.

He turned his head to see blue eyes as his own and black hair pulled back in two buns. Her skin was pale and smooth, like her mother, and she wore a black kimono where on one side you could see the symbol of his clan, one that grew over the years with him as patriarch.

- "I want to die now, Mikoto" - Naruto said tired.

While he turned to see his daughter, who could only pout.

- "How can you say that, Father" - Said the annoyed girl while squeezing her father's hand - "I'm sure you will recover."

- "I don't think so" - He commented bored while yawning - "Besides, I want to see your mother again and death is the only thing that separates us."

- "And that will separate me from you, Father" - She said overwhelmed - "What will I do without you?"

- "Live your life, dear, like your brothers" - Naruto spoke to look at her - "You should have married and had children, not staying to take care of me."

- "I didn't want to get married" - Mikoto commented, annoyed. - "And I don't feel bothered to take care of my father" - She said so that Naruto smiled. - "You have grown our clans to greater status. And now it's Kagami and Kurama's turn not to screw up."

- "Yes, it's true" - Naruto said, already resigned with everything.

In his marriage to the woman of his life Sayuri Uchiha, he had at least 9 children, being the first twins Kurama and Kagami, then 16 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.

And most importantly being Leader of the Uzumaki Clan for 121 years when he led them as the most powerful clan by being declared Daimyo of the Fire Country after a civil war.

The crown was to pass to his son Kurama Uzumaki, nicknamed 'The Red Demon of the Whirlpool' and the heir to the Uzumaki Clan.

Kurama, the bijuu, had died years ago giving his life for him by activating his ability and Sayuri had died of old age already almost 30 years ago and had been alone for most days if not for his daughter Mikoto, who had been taking care of him and his mother for years.

And right now they were in a war against Kumo trying to steal one of his granddaughters.

Seeing that Naruto had weakened, they had not expected that the blond would lead a battalion to the borders and start burning border towns. Suna had surrendered through politics, when Naruto married Kurama to Gaara's daughter and a revolution broke out in the deserts of Suna, ending with the sacking of the imperial castle and the public execution of the Daimyo's royal family and the Uzumaki Clan crowning themselves.

Iwa was afraid of getting into war again because one of his granddaughters called 'The Black Sparkle' and Kiri were on good terms, knowing that Daimyo's granddaughter was going to marry his great-grandson.

But that didn't matter, he didn't know when he had closed his eyes, but he had and saw nothing but that eternal darkness.

He felt his body rejuvenated, he couldn't move much, but everything was dark, and he felt as if he was floating tied to something and unable to say anything.

The time he was in there was the most boring time of his life.

He could see it slowly growing and slowly moving to the side as if it was getting ready to do something. It was all until he felt as if the bubble was bursting, and he began to be squeezed, causing it to bother his body.