No Country For Old Dads...

Mulai dari awal

"Ditto." Sara added in agreement.

"I thought you said they'd be psyched to see us." Wally reminded Rip.

Rip laughed, trying to brush over his previous words. "Look, I know what you're all thinking, but if you'd just let me explain-" Ava cut him off suddenly.

"If you're here to apologize for burgling the bureau and- and- and humiliating Gary-" Wally cut her off.

"Well, we actually did that for a good reason, because we have to stop Mallusk."

"Mallus!" All three of us corrected him at once.

"And yes, we know all about him. Sara basically met him." Ava added.

"And you're here because the time bureau has finally come to its senses, or...?" Rip clearly didn't catch on.

"Ava and I are-" Ava cut Sara off so that she could finish in a way appropriate to her.

"Working together, uh, independently."

Sara just nodded her head. "Right."

"Wally, it's good to see you." I spoke up, breaking the awkward silence. "I remember you from Barry and Iris' wedding."

"Yeah, wasn't that so fun? It was such a beautiful ceremony. The hors d'oeuvres were, like, meh. And then the Nazi invasion."

Rip cleared his throat loudly. "The what?"

"All right, you guys still haven't told us why you're on the ship." Sara pointed out.

"Atoning...I hope. I should never have kept you in the dark. The deaths of those agents and the return of Damien Darhk will haunt me for the rest of my days. But surely you understand the gravity now of what we're facing."

"Hey." Nate said, entering the bridge with Mick. I shifted uncomfortably upon Nate's entrance. Amaya wasn't there to play the overprotective wife, so I was, sadly, on my own.

"Nate, my brother." Wally walked up to him and they did a handshake.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Mick grumbled at Rip.

"Any sign of Ray?" Sara asked the two.

"Oh no, just another Grateful Dead end I for sure got a contact high." Nate informed us, a stupid smirk on his face as he looked at me.

"Yeah, and I managed to swipe Jerry Garcia's glasses." Mick put the glasses on his face, but Wally used his superspeed to take them away.

"Once a thief, always a thief."

"No, we-we allow light to moderate theft on the ship. We like to call them souvenirs." Nate told the speedster.

"Oh."

"It's okay. It's okay." Wally walked up to Mick and handed him the glasses awkwardly.

XXX

"We are still not any closer to finding Ray. Nate, I need you hitting those books. Look for any sign of him. Gideon, scan the anachronism map. Something pops up, you let us know. Rory-"

"Crush a six pack."

Sara sighed. "You do what you do."

"I have an idea. It's a little experimental." Amaya spoke hesitantly.

"I'm listening."

"Well, we know that Ray is with the Darhks, so is my totem. If I meditate with Zari, using her totem to anchor me, I think I can reach out to the Ancestral plane. If we find my totem, then-"