viii. lost and found

"i see trees of green, red roses too i see them bloom for me and youand i say to myself, what a wonderful world"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"i see trees of green, red roses too
i see them bloom for me and you
and i say to myself, what a wonderful world"

•••

season two, episode fifteen

"god, i'm starving. must be from the loss of blood." lorelai groans as her and rory walk to the diner.

"yes, that must be it." rory sarcastically replies to her overly dramatic mother.

"i'm getting pancakes with a side of pancakes. where's luke?" lorelai asks her daughter.

"i don't know. storage room?" rory answers her mother still not getting why it's such a big deal that luke isn't there.

"oh no." lorelai says while frantically looking around the diner for luke and emilia or even jess.

"caesar's cooking." rory finally realizes that luke missing is really bad and looks at her mother in horror.

"why is caesar cooking?" lorelai groans, not wanting anyone else to make her breakfast except for the grumpy diner owner.

"i don't know." rory complains as well.

"that's bad."

"his pancakes stink."

"they do stink."

"well, what do we do? resort to doughnuts?" rory asks purely out of desperation.

"wait here." lorelai gets an idea and leaves rory at their table.

lorelai walks up the stairs to luke's apartment and knocks on the door.

"hey luke, are you in there?" lorelai asks as she knocks at the door.

a faint "ow!" is heard from inside the apartment.

"luke, are you okay?" lorelai asks.

"stupid box! stupid lamp!" luke starts yelling and what sounds like throwing things.

"hey luke, are you being attacked by your possessions again?" luke opens the door and comes face to face with lorelai.

"hi."

"hi."

"whatcha doing?" lorelai asks.

"i'm looking for my supply ledger." luke tells the starving woman.

pages stained with coffee and ink • j. mariano जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें