Chapter 28: The UA Guard

The main reason was that this arrangement is a secret. The public doesn't know that Shinigami had infiltrated UA yet. 'L/n's absence would be explained as a leave.

Also, the government demanded that Solus also train class 1-a. The reason for that isn't that mundane, even though the officials didn't tell. It was obvious that more disasters would happen in the future, so it made sense to provide training. Mostly it was just people being people and wanting to make the most out of this arrangement.

So the hours before lunch was training hour. The class was lead to an gym, where Aizawa told the class 'behave or else', and left. Except Solus could tell the majority of the UA teachers where still in the building.

Oh well. She was expected to train them anyway. May as well show them how she was trained.

"Choose a partner and start sparring quirkless. Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido, Asui Tsuyu, Tenya Iida, you four with me, go outside." Solus yelled. "Cementoss, make sparring fields. I know you're there."

She turned and lead the four outside to the closest field. 

"Uh, so... Mai, what are we doing here?" Mina asked. Solus unpacked her bag. She brought out five retractable sparring polearms with blunt ends and tossed one to each person, then taking one for herself.

"These are sparring staffs, do this to make them longer." She grabbed both ends and forced them apart with a crack. "These can go from 1 foot to two meters long."

"So once you have that done, you can attack me, no quirk. I'll try not to hit your head."

"Well, mademoiselle Suyuki, it appears to be four on one, there's no way you can win!" Ayoama declared, his staff now somehow shiny. Where did he get glitter glue?

"Ribbit. Yeah, Suyuki. I don't think it's fair."

"Hurry it up. Normally I attack first." Solus said, looking bored. Her patience was burning out faster than usual, and she had four more groups after this.

"Well," Iida said, tuning off his engines. "Don't mind if I do."

He charged forward, the end of the staff pointed at her, too obviously a stabbing attack. With a click, Solus's sparring pole stretched to it's full length.

The pole struck the center of Iida's chest, making him choke on his own tongue.

"Well?! It isn't Japan's got Talent, this is a sparring match. All at once, dimwits. I've been in worse odds before and so will you someday." Solus was irritated. Her class in the clan was easier to teach. "Keep slacking off and I'll attack first."

Blessedly, the next few groups were much easier to spar with, likely because Mina was telling horror stories about one sparring session.

Time Skip

"Well, dumbass, it seems like you forgot your bento." Radioactive smirked evilly. They were wrapping up the class's training session when Radioactive showed up. She had a questionable aurora.

She sighed. "Don't tell me you poisoned it. You're in the presence of 16 year olds. You can't mentally scar them yet." 

The entire class took a step back.

Radioactive's absolutely poker-less face looked evil. "Red's fourteen, and she's a bitch, they're sixteen."

"Oh yeah? Well you're-" Solus started to say but was cut off.

"Nope. We're not going there."

"You started it."

"We're in front of sixteen-year-olds."