Major Factions

Factions:

Battle lines of the continent have been drawn have been 2 major factions which are mainly aligned and divided down which side of worship of the "Church of the one" they follow.The Two major factions "The holy alliance" also known as "The imperials" who are the chosen faction of the papacy of the church and follow the ideas of Cavonism of the one and majorly under the control of the Hielschers family.The "Praton league" also nicknamed "The god gifted rebels" which are countries mainly worshiping the ideas of Pratonism and there there are various independent factions not aligned wanting to remain out it conflict or deemed foe by both sides.

Factions aligned with The imperials:

The imperials are a buy and large unified force all of them being connected via the blessing of the papacy of the church of one,The shared Religious view of Cavonism and United under the rule of the Hielscher family in one way or another.

The House of Hielscher/The grand duchy of Vanine:

The Hielscher family originated as a family of minor nobility with there stature on the decline and during the time of the great blight the family came upon hard times and the head of the house was forced to set up arranged marriage with a lord in one of the elector states of the Holy Rheinkon Empire,Later the two would have a child who would by either luck or the blessing of the one would take the the throne from the previous Holy emperor after the king's death fighting in the civil war and would be the newly elected Emperor with the help of House Hielscher with then killing,Paying off or getting alliances with all of the other candidates so they could secure their power there.And with that move the house of Hielscher became the largest powerhouse in all of northern Erush and maybe the whole continent.Their goals are directly aligned with the Rheinkon Empire and the Sparestre Empire due to the connection of the family trees but for the duchy of Vanine itself.As great religious war looms over the continent the heart of the house of Hielscher is preparing for said war with the duchy of Vanine mustering more men to its standing forces and preparing for mobilization against their old foes to the north in the Sweravik Empire and the Mozőtvár Tsardom while also watching the borders as well as securing there lower flanks to the balter regions incase of a possible invasion from the long dormant Ovattin sultanates

The Holy Rheinkon Empire:

The Holy Rheinkon Empire is the powerhouse of northern erush with it being the preferred state of the clergy of the church one,One of the largest hotbeds for mercs in the entire known world with organizations like the Münzschwerter (Coin Swords) and has one of the finest fighting force in the whole whole of the continent.Their power was originally of a minor one with them being a set of tribes during the Riodobas empire with them being one of few lands they could not conquer,with the collapse of the empire it left the biggest power gap the continent had everseen and it was one of the tribes of Rhienkon that proclaimed themselves the successors to the Riodobas empire and during the time of arrow and sword the various tribes become the elector states of the empire and eventually after many years the first emperor of the rhiekon was crowned.For several years into the age of sword and arrow the empire dealt with the usual issues that faced all nations during that time like wars with other kingdoms like war,famine,taxes and when it eventually came the great blight.But going into the renaissance what became most unique about the empire was it religious situation.the Empire was its religious mainly under the control of the ideals of Cavonism with the emperor of the empire always being crowned by the chosen one of the church of the above but in the late part of the age of arrow and sword the ideas of Pratonism slowly start to make their appearance and various nations and elector states slowly and slowly start converting to Pratonism and this causes the control of empire and the church to slightly slip away.Originally the great King Charles the III had a policy of allowing each elector state to choose their own religious path as a way to keep internal peace within the empire but after his death fighting a undead relebelion and the take over by Hielscher family this policy change to one of absolutism in favor of Cavonism with a mass series of laws being created designed to infringe on the rights of Pratonists in the empire.The current situation of the empire is one as of prepping for war as due to major pressure from Sweravik Empire,The Estrish Kingdom,Mozőtvár Tsardom to reduce the pressure Pratonists citizens and the recent major rebellions starting in the newly formed Nartrau republic and the threat of major civil war in its own lands from the formerly Pratonists elector states they are forces are in full preparation for war.