012

Sky...

Birds chirping...

Cold hard flooring...

What?

I opened my eyes. All I could see was a dark wooden area.

I felt a cloth around my mouth, I tried to move my hands to remove it but they were bound.

Where am I? What happened?

Just then a door opened. "Ah you're awake."

I try to scream, not making progress. 

My captor removes the cloth from my mouth.

"You? Why you?" I asked.

"I have my reasons."

"But you're my brother."

"No I'm not." He defended.

"Yes you are...my father..Stark..you're Robb."

"Stark isn't your father."

"What?"

"I said Stark isn't you-"

"I know what you said." I cut him off.

Is that why I wasn't in my family's chapter?

I still have so many questions.

"Still not reciprocating feelings for me huh?" Said the man.

"Why would I? I thought you were my brother."

"You knew I wasn't your brother all along. You knew my father had tried to wed us..bare a son to continue a legacy."

I shook my head. "No. I'm sworn to Jon."

"That's all a lie."

"What's new?" I sulk. "Clearly my whole life is a lie. I don't even know who my parents are."

"Your mother..she wasn't faithful to her husband. She had an affair with a man. One of my fathers servants. When her husband found out..they got a divorce. He banished her. Your father, the servant...was in bad health. Your mother couldn't raise you on your own. She left you to your father, vowing to come back for you. As you can tell she never did."

"What happened to my father?"

"He died when you were 4...layed in his death bed for years. Barely got any time for you. The lady servants of my mother, and my mother and father alone both raised you up. But you were never their child. Your father was valued and loved by my parents..."

"My mother?" I asked.

"She's very much alive. Closer to you than you may think."

My mind went to...no. It can't be.

"My father and your father were like brothers. So close that he promised you to me once you were of age."

"I can't. Jon and I are to get married. Take me back at once. I command you."

"Oh princess...so nieve. No. You're mine."

"No."

"Marry me."

"I would rather die."

SMASH!