Chapter 13

"ACHOO!"

The brunette boy in his hooded jacket attire briefly lost control of Spirit Spear Chastiefol before regaining it later when he sneezed for some reason. "*sniffs*... Why did I sneeze? Did someone talk about me behind my back?", he wondered before refocusing his effort in attempt to kill the Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban who got his attention with his loud comment of utter confusion after watching the former sneeze all of a sudden for no reason.

Time to kill you for all what you did, Ban!, he mentally screamed as he directed his Sacred Treasure to kill the immortal man.

Just when Chastiefol was about to strike Ban directly in a straight rotating line by the boy's telekinetic hand gesture, the Spirit Spear is suddenly parried by an unknown intervening force and was sent twirling fast right back at the brunette boy had he not stopped it from piercing him at his face!

"What? Someone stopped my Chastiefol? But who did that?", the flying boy wondered before noticing a shadowy female figure with a katana at her hand appearing next to Ban. That shadows... Is that... Akame?, he thought in surprise to see the eighth member of the Seven Deadly Sins again after ten years since the group's disbandment, defending the Fox's Sin of Greed.

"Oi, Akame. What are you doing hereee?", Ban asked in a somewhat annoyed and irritated tone.

"I heard a commotion outside the Boar Hat and saw you fight with King's son, Ban. It's a good thing I came around if I hadn't sensed the boy's killing intent towards you.", the Owl's Sin of Vanity bluntly explained with her Murasame at her side while looking at the boy appearing to be the son of the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth with Chastiefol floating in the sky together.

Oh yeah I forgot, Akame can sense any killing intent considering her training as an assassin in her past, that would explain why she interfered in my own mission to kill Ban in the first place but... did she seriously think I'm King's son?! I'M KING!, the brunette boy revealed to be the actual Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, King himself mentally thought when he overheard Akame's explanation to Ban demanding answers while displaying a deadpanned sweat-drop yet indifferent face when the former Imperial Assassin believed him to be King's son. Oh wait a minute... this is my true form she saw me as of right now. I have a bad feeling this might be like the time at Edinburgh with Escanor's true appearance revealed to her all over again, he mentally added in sweat-dropped fear as he recalled the time of the Lion's Sin of Pride's real appearance that severely ruined Akame's first impression of Escanor back in that vampire-exterminating mission at the Kingdom of Edinburgh and now it's his turn.

"King's son, you saaay? Well, that explains a lot why he resembles the fatasss when I met that little brat trying to kill meee!", the Fox's Sin of Greed said in agreement after hearing Akame's words as the latter confirm it with a short nod.

Not you too Ban..., King said in a dismayed thought when he heard that from the immortal, the person he's supposed to kill, believing the black-haired woman's words.

Ban then began to crack his knuckles in anticipation about to use his power as he said with a sing-sung tone, "Time to make this brat of a King's son knows his plaacceee and respect his eldeerrss, right Akame?"

The Owl's Sin of Vanity nodded in reply and readied her Teigu to fight the floating brunette boy with his Chastiefol at his side despite the fact about the grave consequence of fighting a fellow Teigu, or rather Sacred Treasure, user in battle. Despite I'm well aware of the fact that should two Teigu users were to fight each other, one of us is guaranteed to die. I'm not going to kill King's son in a fight nor die by his hand. I might try to knock him out instead if possible when I get close to him. Well, here goes nothing..., she thought.