"Do you think I'll stop loving you just because you're different?"

"Kind of, I mean, it's not every day you fall in love with a heartless vampire that secretly has feelings, you know,"

"Well as I said before, you're still you. You're still the Mew Assholish Suppasit Jongcheveevat that I know, the dumb arrogant that I fall in love with, and the cruel and cold person that I wanna chock to death but also want to pepper in kisses. Vampire or not, you're still Mew, aren't you?"

"I guess? But I drink blood? Isn't that gonna make me weird?" Mew tilted his head to the side, confusion was clear in his wide eyes.

"Yeah, so? You're just unique, but you've always been a weird shit sooo..."

"You-you're not mad?"

"Why would I? It's not like you could decide what you're gonna be when you were born into this world,"

"But I have the potential to kill you?"

"I know you won't do that," I confidently said.

"What if I wanna drink your blood?"

"Then go on, just don't suck it until I'm dry and end up dying I guess,"

"You'll let me? For real?"

"Wait a bit, is there gonna be any pain?"

"No?"

"You didn't sound so sure," I frowned unconsciously and he panicked again.

"I've never been bitten, I don't know, I've never even bit someone,"

"You've never?" I asked, clearly shocked by the newfound truth. He shook his head shamefully, faint pink tinting his cheeks.

"Wait, how come you're not dead yet then?"

"I did drink blood, but not from actual humans. My family got access to the hospital, and we drink it from the blood bag. That or from animals. But I don't have the heart to bit animals, so I never drink their blood either."

"Awe, you're a softie!!!"

"Shut up, I could kill you right away if I want to,"

"But you won't, so I'm fine." I cheekily said, grinning from ear to ear causing Mew to snort.

"Why are you so fine with this? You didn't even freak out like I thought you would"

"I don't even know. Like, I'm shocked, obviously, but I don't feel any different with you? Like, I still feel safe and comfortable like I know you won't hurt me purposely despite you being an arrogant prick? I don't know,"

"Can you stop with the insult and mean names?"

"Nope, that's my love languages"

"You're something else, I swear."

"I know I am, mum always said that,"

"Fuck!" His eyes widened instantly, distress was clearly shown on his face.

"What?"

"What are we gonna say to your mum?"

"She has to know?" I confusedly asked.

"Of course, she has to, if we're gonna be exclusive, there shouldn't be any secret between both families,"

"I haven't even met yours,"

"Er... right, maybe I can arrange something for that now that you know,"

"Wait, are they gonna kill me?"