"I think I will, you got nothing you worry about, you know," I said, flashing him a small smile. He smiled back at me before throwing his gaze back on the road.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I pulled it out slowly.

Big Bro Tul:
Yo, Gulfie

Lil Bro Gulf:
Hey, ssup?

Big Bro Tul:
Are you free?
I need to tell you something.

Lil Bro Gulf:
Awe, sorry Big Bro Tul
I'm currently outside
And won't be back for
quite a few hrs

Big Bro Tul:
Are you with that Mika guy?

Lil Bro Gulf:
Eh?
How could you know that?

Big Bro Tul:
Might have heard that once
or twice from Mew

Lil Bro Gulf:
Oh?

Big Bro Tul:
Just be careful, I guess
And be honest to yourself
I'll ttyl

Mew? Be careful?
Honest to myself? What the fuck does he mean?
I brushed it off like it was nothing and put my phone back into its place.

We soon arrived in a bowling alley and Mika was flashing me another nervous smile.

"I- is this okay?"

"Yupp! I love bowling, this is perfect!"

He insisted to pay for the game and I reluctantly let him. It was a tied game between Mika and me, and to say I was impressed would be an understatement because I was so goddamn great at this game.

It was a fun afternoon, though he ended up losing by one point. There's a photo booth in the arena and he dragged me with him into it. I giggled at how excited he is outta the blue and followed along.

We took some pictures with weird poses and one with a normal cheeky grin.

I do have lots of fun with him and he also treated me like I mattered, but the thing is, I don't get the fluttery feeling in my chest.

He took me home after dinner and he even has the guts to promise me more fun.

Turns out, he wasn't kidding when he said that.
When Monday comes, he was instantly by my side and we keep talking and talking at every possible chance. The next few days were also the same, we even go out a couple of times to some cute places that are usually meant for dates.

Until Thursday.

My clumsy choose to act on and I slipped over actually nothing causing my skin to break and blood to start dripping outta it. I heard Mika curse not-so-quietly before he helped me up. He walked me to the nurse's room and then leaves to find Mrs Valerie. I waited patiently for him to come back and when the door, I instantly tilted my head up thinking it was them.

But no, it was Mew.

I froze in my place, my eyes following his every move not so subtly. It was so awkward, he acted like I wasn't there and just walked past me as if I was nothing. He grabbed something from the cabinet and I instantly notice it.

"Are you okay?" My dumb mouth spilt before my mind can stop it. Fuck! He looked at me with a blank expression before raising one of his eyebrows slightly.

"You're still as dumb as usual, aren't you?" this guy!

"W- what?"

"Waggling your tail to everyone, hopping from one dick to another one," that was harsh...

"I- I'm not doing that! And I told you before, I'm done with being a wolf-boy, and with that being said, that means I don't have a tail anymore. What's the matter with you anyway? I can do whatever the fuck I want, it's not like we're something now,"

"So, I was right then?"

"What?"

"You being a cheap whore,"

"I'm not, just so you know I don't hop from dick to dick, the only dick I've ever met in my life is you and I've never hopped that dick so no, I'm not a cheap whore."

"Sure, whatever you say, Gulfie. Where's that coward anyway?"

"He's trying to find Mrs Valerie,"

"When I called him a coward I don't think he's gonna be a loser as well."

"What are you on about?"

"It's just a small cut. A simple bandage and alcohol would do, no nurse needed"

"Stop talking so low of Mika, will you? He's so much better than you and for your fucking information, he treats me like I'm a human and not some fragile animal like you did, so back the fuck off!" I snapped in frustration.

A smug smirk reached Mew's face before he walked towards me slowly, I back away from him until my body hit the headboard, fuck!

He trapped me in between his arms, intense brown eyes boring right into my soul,

"Do you like him?"

"... it's none of your business, or is it?"

"You avoid my question and that answers my question already"

"What? Do you think you could read minds as well now?"

"You always spit out what's inside your brain, so if you avoid my question, that could only mean one thing which is; you don't like him,"

"Th- that's just for now,"

"Yeah? And what about later on, are you sure you could like him?"

"... I- I... I don't know..." I said looking at everywhere but his eyes.

"B- but, I want to like him!"

"Hm?" His smirk gets smugger and I really want to slap him now.

"Aside from that, we- we're nothing you know, you have no right to ask such things like this to me, moreover trying to stop me from being with Mika,"

"Says who I was stopping you?"

"Just leave me alone, Mew" 
I fuxking hate that asshole.

Did you really though?

Fuck off, mind!