Though some of our 'better' memories flashed in my mind, I still can't forgive him for what he did.

"Gulf, can I come in?" I groaned out loud at my mum's call but then feel guilty for getting mad at her.

"I don't want it, mum. Just leave me alone,"

"Oh, c'mon, you can't stay there and be a big glum at night like this," I groaned again at her but walked to my door nonetheless. I flicked the lock open and pulled the door slowly.

I gasped as I was met with icy brown eyes and that fucking messy yet fluffy hair of his, while my mum stood behind him way too excitedly,

"Mew wants to see you. I'll leave you guys alone, have fun but not too much, I'll be downstairs," I froze at the door as he casually slipped into my room.

W- wait, what?
Mum, what the fuck? Why do you let him in?

Why is he even here anyway?

"M-mum, what the fuck?"

"Have fun, honey! And Mew, remember our talk, I trust you!"

You trusted the wrong person, mother.

I closed the door behind me slowly, pressing my back onto it as I looked at him in pure confusion.

"What?" the fucking audacity of this asshole!

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked.

"I'm here to confront you."

"Ha?"

"I've waited for you to apologise but you never did."

"w- WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE? Enlighten me, why the fuck I should be the one to apologise to someone like YOU when IT WAS YOU that HAS TO BE apologising!" I yelled out loud, not caring about if my mum heard it from downstairs.

"Did you forget? You slapped me and told me to die and rot in hell."

"And!? You fucking deserve it! You shouldn't even be here anyway"

"Shut up!" He said in his lowest tone. Voice so deep that it caused me to freeze again. He slammed me onto my door and pressed his body against mine.

"Wh- what are you doing?"

"You're my kitten and only mine, remember that!"

"M- Mew, ba- back off!"

"No, I want you to listen to me!"

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!" I yelled out again.

"Do you like me?"

"Just get off, I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna see you, I fucking hate you, don't you understand me!?"

"Gulf, I'm asking you; Do. You. Like. Me?" He sounds so intimidating and honestly, I'm scared but I need to stand my ground.

"Mew, I meant it," I mumbled out tiredly as I threw my gaze to the ground.

"Better question; do you love me?" I tsked and confidently locked my gaze with his as I glared sharply,

"Mew, I've warned you twice and if you don't back off now I'll scream for my mum,"

"I'm asking you, Do. You. Love. Me?" I glared even sharper at him and opened my mouth to scream. Mew muffled my voice with his hand, eyes glaring sharply at me. I glared back at him, challenging him with my eyes,

"Honey, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, Mum, just spiders" The asshole smoothly lied.

"Oh, okay then,"