Such a Flirt [🍏]

None requested chapter.

You walked out of the clinic with Maru behind you. "I'll let you know later today about your tests!" She said.

"Thanks, Maru. Let me know when Harvey's back." You gave a small wave and turned around to walk back to the farm. All day you've been fishing in the deeps of the mines and you wanted to get tested to make sure your lungs were okay from breathing in all that dust for a long period of time. Harvey was doing a check up on George so, Maru was the only one available. It was a shame... you were quite attracted to him although it never went further than innocent flirting, you knew well it wouldn't take much to make it more risqué.

You made your way back to the farm and figured a shower wouldn't hurt since you still felt grimy from the mine's dirt and dust. After stripping down and not bothering to shut the door since you live alone, you got in the shower and breathed in the hot steam radiating from the water that poured down your bare body. You hear a knock from your front door, easily traveling to the bathroom through the restroom's opened door.

"One minute!" You called, figuring it was Maru. You wrapped a towel around your body and dried your hair the best you could before walking into the hallway and to the door. The air was slightly cold to your skin but still you opened the door and was surprised to see Harvey standing there with a slip of paper.

"Oh!" His face reddened from your appearance and he immediately looked down, handing you the paper awkwardly. "Um... excuse me, (Y/N). Maru said you needed the updates about your um. Tests?"

"Why thank you, Harvey." You took the paper, one hand on the towel, "I hope they're good?"

"Well I was coming to preform a, uh, follow up test but that can wait until tomorrow!" Harvey added quickly, taking a step back and kept his eyes focused on your face while briefly glancing at your shoulders.

"We can do it now." You turned around, "just let me put some clothes on... unless you prefer this?" You flirted.

Harvey stammered before shaking his head quickly and walking in with his small medic bag in the other hand. "Wh-whatever's more comfortable for you."

"Then that'd be nothing." You winked at him. Harvey stared at you in disbelief but you just giggled and walked into the other room to change. You settled on a very short crop top barely covering your chest and a short skirt with nothing underneath. This was exactly the push you needed to make the next step to make an advance on the shy doctor.
You put your damp hair back to keep it out of your face then walked back out.

Harvey had his stethoscope out and sat on the couch. You walked over and plopped right by him, facing him with your knee under you.

"I'm ready." You said slyly. Harvey cleared his throat, clearly in doctor mode, and places the end on the outside of your shirt.

"Breathe in."

You obeyed. He listened.

"Breathe out."

Without realizing it, he gently put it under your thin shirt right between your breasts, not paying attention but focusing on his task. You breathed in again and then out.

"Close enough there, doctor?"

Suddenly his cheeks reddened again and he scooted back, placing the medical tool in his bag nervously. "Everything um looks gr- sounds fine." He said.

You grabbed his hand gently and put it on your own thigh and muttered, "I wouldn't mind another examination."

Harvey's heart quickened and he hesitated before relaxing his hand on your thigh and even brushed his thumb against you.

"I-is this... what is this?" He whispered. You leaned forward and smiled.

"I just like you Harvey." You said but then stood up quickly. Harvey's eyes widened and he looked down, clearly embarrassed by catching a glimpse of your chest and bare ass.

"I'll come in for an appointment if I ever need help again. And I hope you'll be there next time." You said.

Harvey stood up, straightened his tie, and walked to the door. "Y-yes I hope I'm there as well. I suppose I'll see you later, (Y/N)."

"You definitely will." You winked at the blushing doctor who walked out of the open front door.

That was definitely fun~

————
Just a fun little chapter!