82

Takeshi shut up. They were all curious about who Cielo really is so they all banded together to investigate him. Now they knew his identity they were having second thoughts if they should divulge this to the others. Its not a case of trust, but they did not want to do anything that Cielo will dislike.

The next day dawned pretty fair with fluffy clouds in the sky. It was the first day of the new school term. The others made breakfast and prepared to go to school, they all visited Cielo before they left. Hayato was going undercover to investigate the sons of Sawada so he went with the group leaving Takeshi alone with Cielo.

Just like this Takeshi spent the day with Cielo and joined the lessons using a laptop. When the group returned they visited Cielo then help Bianchi prepare dinner. The next day Takeshi went to the Academy and another person took his place of watching over Cielo.

This went on for a week, each day a different person would take the task of watchin over Cielo. A week passed and there was no sign that Cielo will wake up anytime soon. This caused the others to be worried. Another worrying fact was that Cielo's body temperature started dropping and soon he felt like he was placed in a freezer.

At times he would silently cry in his sleep or started to get restless like he was being tortured by nightmares, which he was. They did what they could. Cover him with warmer blankets and feed him more night flames so the nightmares will go away. After this proved to be useless they decided to call a doctor.

So they call Shamal on Saturday. The pervert doctor was out with Reborn when he got the call. Hayato the one who called him just told him vaguely that something went wrong with Cielo flames so they had to put him to sleep with rain flames. It has been a week and he has not woken up and his temperature was very low.

" I will be right there.", Shamal immediately decided and hang up the phone. Hayato was not given the chance to tell him that he could not enter the Mansion without Cielo giving permission. They racked their brains and got an idea, but this will be breaking one of the rules of the Mansion.

It seemed that they were about to break all the rules of the Mansion despite Cielo's wishes.

On Shamal's side Reborn who was present stated that he will also tag along. Shamal agreed and in no time they were both at the gate of Cielo's mansion.

Hayato was waiting for them. He simply made a cut on his finger and offered a drop of his blood to swallow. With this they gained access to the Mansion without being attacked.

Hayato lead them to the room where Cielo was. The others were already waiting.

The first thing Shamal did was to lift his eyelids. Upon seeing the blank eyes he questioned, " You mention that his flames were fluctuating, did this have to do with his emotions at the time?"

They all exchanged glances and said, " Yes."

" That would explain why he hasn't woken up. Now why is his temperature so abnormal?", he muttered to himself and took out something out of his kit. It looked like a mirror with a handle but it was proven that it had other purposes.

It allowed Shamal to see inside Cielo like an X-Ray. He hovered above the heart for a while and there was the sound of gasps filled the room. They all saw the picture of a heart encased in ice and had a long crack in it revealing the beating heart inside.

" Marvelous! Now it all makes sense. He was not a human to begin with.", Shamal exclaimed.

They all looked at him like he was an idiot, " You are just realizing that?!"