46

O Takeshi's Pov

I didn't want to disturb him, because he seem to be thinking about something important. He drank the milkshake absentmindedly without touching the food. I drank mine too as I continued to watch him in silence.

Finally he opened his mouth and spoke, " I find it ironic that the rain washes everything away including someone's pain, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Everyday I would wake up with the same ache in my heart that never seems to go away. Maybe it's because I have unresolved matters? Or maybe because I am not a human, what is your take on the matter?"

I wasn't expecting something like this, yet I knew exactly what he was talking about. I am the rain, the rain's duty is to wash away sorrows and misfortune of the sky. Providing calm and peace.

This person absolutely knows about the Mafia since he knows about flames, and he certainly knew me and what flames I possessed. However, I don't know him. About his heart ache he mentioned I could tell that he wasn't a simple character, and his problem could not be resolved by me.

I found it a bit odd that he told me, who is a complete stranger, something so personal. On the other hand, it wasn't all strange, after all I have heard about cases where two strangers met at a bar and started talking about their life problems over a couple of drinks.

" Speaking from experience, you maybe need someone to save you from a fall. This person will change both your faith and destiny.", I assured.

After hearing this he laughed without humour, " Well said Takeshi. I just wonder if I should request to be saved. I have people like you that could rescue me if I wished, it's just I shouldn't tangle with humans or else at the end of the day they will eventually perish since they are too weak."

" Humans aren't all weak. We will fight for what we believe in. A very important person to me once thought me how to continue to stay true to my beliefs after he saved me.", I asserted.

" You are right. Humans aren't weak. They are cunning, deceitful, and greedy for power, not to mention selfish.", He interjected.

I firmly refuted him, " You are wrong. My sky is not like that. He is the most kindest and selfless individual i know."

Something I said made him snort, " Sawada Tsunayoshi sounds like a great sky. As for me...what can I say?"

Then I suddenly realized why this conversation seemed odd, I quickly asked, " You know about the Mafia and flames, including my name and the name of my Sky. Just who are you?!"

I only met silence and when I looked up I saw no one except for a half drunk milkshake and a cheque. He had disappeared into thin air the moment I was distracted and looked away.

I took up the cheque and almost received a fright. The cheque was for the meal and valued one million dollars. I decided not to touch that money and return the cheque next time I saw that strange teen.

End of pov...

Cielo used his night flames to teleport himself out of the restaurant into the busy street. He walked at a slow pace with a certain destination in mind. He arrived at a building that looked natural and ordinary from the outside with a signboard at the entrance that read ' Music '.

He opened the door and there was the sound of bells. At first look it seemed like a music store, but if one looked close enough there was a huge door on one side that lead deeper into the building. The sound of the piano came from behind that door. The sound was so pleasant to the ear.