70

Kyoya and Futta stood apart holding their weapons. Nagammai smiled sweetly at the two boys displaying her charm to the max. Little did she know that her charm as a siren had little effect to those in the mansion after living with the cold and handsome Cielo whose beauty can entrap souls.  

" Its almost  time that those three were back its better we clean up the waste before Cielo returns.", Kyoya sported an evil green. Futta join in, " Agreed." Tonfas and wand at the ready the two made a retreat instead of advancing. Not letting her preys escape Nagammai foolishly followed.

Futta cast a spell, " Nullify." Kyoya summoned Jiu again. The hydra wasn't so big like the last time but just the right size for a mount. Kyoya got on and both rider and mount became invisible. Its like witchcraft. This was not a spell though it was just one of Jiu's abilities.

Futta appeared to be the only one facing the siren. Futta put on an adorable smile that looked really innocent as he approached Nagammai, " Sister you are so beautiful do we have to fight? It would be so bad to make your pretty face ugly."

" Oh you care about my face, Its pretty isn't it? I know you would be charmed nonetheless.", Nagammai smiled charmingly. Her voice was bewitching. She seemed not to have noticed that Futta's wand behind  his back was flashing as he casted a spell in his mind.

Mind spells were powerful but takes a lot of time and concentration to cast compared to his usual spells. The best thing to do at this time was a distraction. That distraction was in the form of Kyoya who was falling from the air above Nagammai with his pair of Tonfas coated with his flames.

Unfortunately he missed his chance to land a hit on her because a water barrier appeared above her. She waved her hand and the flow of water followed her commands. Blue light lit up her fingers. This was her mana she used to manipulate her water element.

Sirens' weapons were their beauty, voice, and mana to manipulate water element.

Waves crashed into everything around her as she moved her glowing fingers in the air like playing a string instrument. The water gathered into a ball then shot out in all directions. With agile reflexes Kyoya dodged all of them and was just a had length away from her when she opened her lips and said sweetly, " Sleep."

Kyoya stopped and was about to fall asleep when Nagammai let down her guard. After all these were children her lord asked her to play with there was no way she was going to take them seriously. That proved to be her own undoing as Kyoya who was supposed to have fallen asleep became wide awake as he lunged at her.

Taken aback the female apostle for Lord Phinaal  was distracted at that moment allowing the perfect time foe Futta to strike, " Shattering Star!" A pillar of golden light fell from the sky covering Nagammai. There was a piercing scream drawing all the attention to this part of the battlefield.

The siren who was so proud of her appearance and voice was a charred walking corpse that was barely alive when the light faded. She had used her mana to protect herself against that attack. She was out of magic.

She could not heal herself and none of her allies had time to do so for her. Knowing that she failed her task and would not be easily forgiven she used the last of her mana to create a dagger and plunged it into her own heart.