The rooftop was beautiful and completely empty as no one is allowed enter here apart from the workers who are appointed for the maintainense of this place

Hobi-"Woah! this is amazing!" he exclaimed. Soo-ah walked towards the railing side of the cafe and leaned on it while closing her eyes. Yoongi fondly looked at Soo-ah with a faint smile, same with Vincenzo and Hobi. Suga looked over to the other two but squinted his eyes coz of the way he saw the other 'Guy' looking at his little sister.

Suga-"Do you love her?" he asked.

Vincenzo-"As a friend yes, as a man maybe" he said while raising his brows.

Suga-"Dude, you need help!" he said annoyed but the other just laughed.

Soo-ah-"Can we get back to work, I feel like I'm baby sitting bunch of kids" she said the last sentence to herself.

The business duo kept discussing about partnership and Del-luna. They were so immersed un there work that they didn't even notice that it has been 3 hours since they started working, Hobi and Yoongi had left the place to meet up at there base camp.

BLACK BLOOD MEETING ROOM-

They came back from there mission and were having a break time, Jin and Jisso were talking randomly, Namjoon was reading a book, Hoseok was using his phone with Suga beside him taking a nap as usual

They came back from there mission and were having a break time, Jin and Jisso were talking randomly, Namjoon was reading a book, Hoseok was using his phone with Suga beside him taking a nap as usual. Jennie was munching on her chips, Rose was having her food like always while Tae was trying to steal it from her. Lisa was binging on her drama and Jungkook was playing games in his phone.

Jin-"Guys enough, assemble on your seats." they obeyed him coz of his serious look and got on there seats.

Jin-"Well we really have a big problem" he said making the others confuse, even Jisso.

Jisso-"What is it?" she asked.

Jin-"Eunwoo!! he has been troubling Soo-ah. We need to kill him and protect her." Boys scrunch there nose where as the girls just groaned in annoyance.

Namjoon-"Are you for real hyung" he said.

Jin-"Why don't you guys understand we have to kill him"

Jennie-"Why? Just because Soo-ah has a crush on him" she stated nonchantly. The other 3 face palmed themselves.

BTS-"SHE HAS A WHAT!!?"

Rose-"Okay!! no need to freak out okay! it's just a crush" she said trying to calm them where as Lisa smacked Jennie's head.

Lisa-"Yah you pabo!!!" she said where as the latter just smiled sheepishly.

Hobi-"Well we have another problem too in that case" he said making an eye contact with Suga.

Suga-"Vincenzo seems a bit shady"

Hobi-"Yeah Suga hyung asked if he was a guy, he smugly said that we should ask that to Soo-ah after 9 months" he said.

Bang pink except Suga and Hobi-"WHAT!!!!!!!!" Suga just face palmed himself.

Suga-"Yah you idiots he was just annoying us. I wasn't talking about that, he is in partnership with Soo-ah for the new Del Luna project"

JK-"And?" he asked not getting the point.

Suga-"Well her company is totally eligible to take this at themselves without any help as they are great at business but why this irrelevant partnership. It wasn't at all needed" he said.

Namjoon-"Well that's a bit sketchy" he said agreeing.

Jisso-"Well maybe they are doing this to strengthen there bond"

Hobi-"No Noona, you have no idea how close and unbreakable they are. The employee's of his company treat her as she is the boss not him. She use the private lift, also that guy has a well set up rooftop cafe just for her not to mention private coz Soo-ah likes quiet place" he said making the others shocked.

Tae-"Maybe for publicity"

Suga-"Or not?" he said raising his left brow.

 Suga-"They are definetly up to something"

Namjoon-"And we can't ignore this, as that hotel belong to Phoenix"

(Phoenix is the man that the agents were talking about at the whole Red Dawn case meet up. His mafia name is Phoenix and no one knows this that the hotel belongs to him apart from Bang Pink as  they are the most feared mafia group and few agents working on "Red Dawn")