Slade wilson/Deathstroke Bio

Start from the beginning

(A/N: It doesn't matter what staff you choose but i prefer the one form arkham origins but it's your choice.)  

Boot knife  

Gun

Glock  

(A/N: You'll use more through out the series) 

Skills and Abilities: 

Superhuman Strength: Deathstroke's natural strength has been augmented beyond the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman condition. He is strong enough to easily snap a sword in half, overpower normal humans, throw others several feet with one arm, as well as lift and throw a large piece of concrete. 

Superhuman Durability: Deathstroke is capable of resisting tremendous kinetic impact forces that could easily crush or kill a human, without suffering any serious external or internal injuries. 

Superhuman Speed: Deathstroke is able to move at speeds beyond the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman condition. He is fast enough to easily outrun a moving vehicle, and has shown on multiple occasions that he is able to take on speedsters in combat. He was fast enough to briefly keep up with anyone faster then him in a fight. 

Superhuman Agility: Deathstroke's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels, allowing him to easily evade rapid gunfire. 

Superhuman Reflexes: Deathstroke's reflexes far superior to a normal human. He is able to easily react to and dodge point-blank gunfire, as well as catch arrows and daggers and thrown at him from behind, without looking. 

Superhuman Stamina: Deathstroke can exert himself for long periods of time, without tiring easily and while wearing heavy body armor. He has exerted himself for days on multiple occasions. 

Super-leaping: Due to his superhuman strength, Deathstroke is able to leap incredible distances from a standing position, far greater than any normal human could.  

Enhanced senses: Deathstroke's senses are far more heightened than those of a normal human, to the extent that he can feel slight shifts in the air. While temporarily blinded, Deathstroke was able to easily fight and maneuver around a large complex, due to his heightened senses.

Enhanced Hearing: Deathstroke's sense of hearing is greatly enhanced, to the point that he can hear frequencies that are inaudible to ordinary humans.

Toxic Immunity: Deathstroke's regenerative healing provides him with a enhanced immunity to toxins. When exposed to a dangerous paralyzation toxin, it only slowed Slade from superhuman levels, to that of a normal human, rather than instantly paralyze him.

Accelerated Healing: Deathstroke possesses a greatly accelerated healing rate. His rapid healing clots blood in seconds and seals wounds in minutes. The time it takes for full healing depends upon the wound, ranging from seconds to hours, depending on the level of injury. It was stated he would be able to heal from breaking every bone in his body in a matter of hours. Deathstroke can heal quick enough to allow him to survive fatal wounds, such as being impaled by a sword. He was also able to heal from third degree burns over 90 percent of his body, as well as from a ten story fall.

Acrobatics: Deathstroke is a master acrobat. He is highly agile and is capable of performing skillful acrobatic maneuvers in combat.  

Escapology: Deathstroke is able to easily escape any hand cuffs with only a paperclip. 

Genius Level Intellect: Deathstroke is a tactical genius, with an intellect superior to any human. He possesses vast knowledge across a variety of areas. 

Leadership: Deathstroke has been shown to be a capable leader. 

Tactical analysis: Deathstroke has been described as a tactical genius and is easily the equal of Batman in terms of strategic planning. He describes his mind as a super-computer designed to process information and break it down with superior tactical and strategic thought. Deathstroke's intellect is deadlier than his sword. He typically out-thinks and out-strategizes everybody in the book. 

Intimidation: With his reputation of as World's Deadliest Assassin, Slade is able to instill great fear into others. 

Investigation: Deathstroke is a keen observer and expert detective.

Martial Artist: Deathstroke is a master martial artist, capable of quickly identifying weak points on an opponent, to fight them most efficiently. His fighting skill has allowed him to fight on par with anyone, who Deathstoke claims he should be able to defeat in three moves tops. 

Dim Mak: Deathstroke is skilled in this ancient form of martial arts where you strike vital points of the opponent's body, causing paralysis, intense and prolonged pain or death. 

Stick Fighting: Deathstroke is highly skilled in stick-based martial arts. He is capable of skillfully wielding two eskrima sticks, or a single bo staff in combat. He has also shown skill with nunchucks. 

Military Protocol: Deathstroke is a highly trained soldier who has years of mercenary experience. Deathstroke has fought for the special ops section of the military in places like Bosnia, North Korea, Southeast Asia, and Russia. 

Multilingualism: Deathstroke speaks Greek, Mandarin, Hejazi Arabic, French, and many more languages.   

Throwing: Deathstroke is highly skilled in knife throwing, as he has displayed on multiple occasions. His aim is so great, he can throw virtually any object with perfect accuracy. He was able to throw a paper clip with enough precision to slice a fly clean in half. 

Weaponry: Deathstroke is highly skilled in the use of many different types of weapons. He has displayed great proficiency in sword fighting, knife fighting, and stick fighting. He is even able to use common household items as improvised weapons. 

Swordsmanship: Deathstroke is a highly skilled swordsman. One of his favorite personal weapons is a large broadsword, however he has used many types of swords and can even wield two blades with precision.

Demolitions: Deathstroke is proficient with many different kinds of explosives, from small entry explosives to grenades and even high-powered military grade firepower

Firearms:  Deathstroke is a master marksman, trained in the use of pistols, rifles, shotguns and even makeshift firearms. He states he can shoot the tail off a giraffe at 50 yards, and was able to snipe a target from 650 feet away.

Gadgetry:  Deathstroke is skilled in the use of various gadgets. He was even able to quickly create and activate an impromptu EMP. 

A/N: I know this is another animeverse story but i just had to make so please enjoy this cause it was long copying and pasting  the information on slade wilson, and i really hope you this story and as always enjoy. 1302 Words.