"Cause er'body wit eyes can see ya'll likes eachotha."

"How do you like the sauce?" She asked me, clearly changing the subject. I took a wang and dipped it in the sauce.

"Ooo weee chile. That's good."

"You wanna roll it out for tonight?"

"Yeah, let's go that. I gots Whisper and Roulette as my headliners, they bring in a decent crowed so we should make some good skrilla. We might sell out of wangs"

"Hmph," She turned around and shook her head.

"Bitch, what?"

"I don't get a good vibe from them."

"Gurl ya ass only been here a few weeks. I'm still waitin' on you to tell me yo story" I gave her a look that she tried to ignore.

"And that should tell you something. One of them weird, well both are but one is extra weird, connecting with spirits and shit and the other thinks she the boss."

It was crazy how she really had only been hure a good minute and was able to pick up on bad vibes.

"I'on kno. I think Whisper is just whisper, she been that way but that Roulette. Don't worry. I gots my eye on ha." I told her, just as I was bout to finish my last wang Tru came in the kitchen and grabbed it from me and ate it.

"Niggah!"

"You was playin with it. Had to gon finish that fah yah"

"I'ma need ya'll to make sure er'thang is in tip top shape. No slips on security and Winta I needs you to make sure this kitchen is up tah code. I gots this Lori Hawkins bitch coming to do an inspection and I needs a clear citation so I can open fully." I told them.

"I got chu. Ain't nothin' poppin off with me hure." Tru told me.

"Good, now let me go find Big L" I left them and went to find Big L so we could make sure the club was in order when Lori showed up.

_____________________________

"So as you can see we got all the hippo filtas , we gots mask, gloves, sanitizer, er'body vaccinated...now can you please give a bitch her clear pass so I can open up to 100%, you killin' my skrilla."

"Well, everything is in order except it's one thing missin'" she said checking off stuff on her clip board.

"Aw heyell what now?" I asked.

"I neva got my date with big fine sexy." She looked at Big L.

"Man, I tol' you I ain't no- "I elbowed Big L in his side.

"Now don't you worries bout that Lori. He just been a lil' busy with tha club once we get the clear to go back operating at 100%, I'll make sure he gives you a call for that special special date." I attempted to give ha tha best fake smile I could muster up. I just wanted my clear pass and fah ha ass to neva come back.

"A'right, here you go." She gave me a certification that The Pynk was fully in order and able to operate at 100%. "I'll be waitin' on yo call Big Daddy." She said rubbin on Big L chest and she walked away.

"I'm not callin' ha" Big L said.

"Niggah, call ha or don't call ha. I don't care. We gots what we need. It's really openin' time at The Pynk"

___________________