This is giving me a headache. If I had to choose between my head space and my dark side I would pick my head space. No one could die if I'm in my head space. Maybe if they gave me paint. Still can't believe Klaus gave me paint well in my head space. Then leave me alone!!!

I wonder how much strength it took Hope to not kill Klaus?

I turn around to see Lucifer stand in front of me with that sexy smirk on his face. He wears a very nice suit. Lucifer eyes look up and down at me, like I'm the only girl here. Holy heaven, I've missed those looks.

Mud-Man I'm going to see you in Hell!!!

I try to take a step past him only for him to pull on my arm which causes me to spend in a circle.  I'm now locked in his arms as he pulls me into the ballroom, where the rest of the family is.

As the century-old Waltz started I felt my darker side screaming at me to be let out. I looked over to my left and met Lucifer's eyes. I could tell he's remembering a memory, funny I've been feeling more like a ticking time bomb.  Why Lucifer here, he should be in L.A?.

" Ben 10, seems more stressed out than usual, what did you do?" I hear Lucifer ask me as I break out of my thoughts.

" Me!? What makes you think I did anything wrong? If you haven't noticed, Hope and I went back in time!!" I exclaimed in a whispering tone.

How dare he!!!? I'm the same amount of a pain in the ass I usually am. Granted that doesn't help my case. However I'm in my own hell at the moment!! I get the right to be a pain in the ass.

" Really? Does riding around for three weeks on a motorcycle ring any bells ?" Lucifer fires back.

Shit!! How did he find out...... HOPE!!! I looked to my right as I saw Hope dancing with Klaus. I gave her my ' You told him look.' Hope looks my way with an apologetic expression. I turn my attention back to Lucifer.

" We talked about this, you could have gotten hurt or worse killed." Lucifer says still in the same tone only his accent gets thicker with each word he specks.

" Yeah, right. Death is so scary. Please. I've been dying all my life, It's time to have some fun." I scoff  as a smirk forms my lips.

Where did this confidence come from? Meh fuck it.

" I like this side of you. Kinky." Lucifer says with a smirk and pulls me more into him as our noses are Inches from each other.

"Let's not forget who made who scream for hours on end." Lucifer adds as with that dominant voice which sends shivers down my spine and wetness down my flower area.

Before I could say another word I'm spun around and I'm soon met with Stefan. Just great!!

" You look beautiful tonight, Aurora." Stefan says with a smile as we dance to the music.

" Thank you, Stefan. You look handsome tonight." I answer with a smile.

Silence fell between us as we danced around the ballroom while we locked eyes with each other. Why do people like eye contact? It's so vulnerable.

" Are you okay?" Stefan asks me in a low tone that I would have merely missed if he wasn't so close to me.

" Of course I'm not, I'm a Mikaelson. It comes with being one." I replied sarcastically as Stefan spun me around and we continued to dance with each other.

Last time I checked Stefan had the switch off, maybe the switch has been flickering. Instituting. I then spin around and dance with my other family members and we make small talk. Mainly if I'm okay or not, eavesdropping much.

I'm back in Lucifer's arms as the dance came to an end, oh thank you. I bow to my partner as I hear clapping around the ballroom.

( A/N: Third Person POV)

The clapping died down and everyone went their separate ways, either to talk with others or drink champagne. Aurora walks over to Hope and pulls her into a private area.

Meanwhile at the bar Klaus Mikaelson is standing by the bar drinking a glass of Bourbon while he's planning a Murder scene in his mind for the man whom was danced with his youngest daughter.

While Klaus is lost in his thoughts he hasn't noticed the guy he's planning to murder is walking towards the bar.

" A Whiskey and a glass of water, mate." Lucifer says to the bartender as his British accent thickens with each word.

The bartender nods his head and begins making the drinks, Lucifer looks over to his left and sees his soon to be father in law a few feet away from him lost in his thoughts.

The bartender gave Lucifer his drinks which Lucifer thanked the bartender and walked over to Klaus.

" So you're the father in-law. Well I would tell you the whole '' I'll Protect your daughter'' speech but the backstory speaks for itself. So drink?" Lucifer says as he hand's Klaus a new drink.

Klaus on the other hand spits his drink of Bourbon back into his glass as he looks over to his left and sees the man whom danced with Aurora.

" Come again. In-law?" Klaus questions this moron who dare thinks he is marrying his daughter. Over his dead ashes either of his daughters will be getting married, Timeline or not. Hell no.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day/night/evening.

-R