The raven-haired girl gritted her teeth in both annoyance and anger as she pulled out her knives from the target, and then she made her way towards the group after Riven helped Sky get away to medical.

"Are you ready for another round or are you too tired after that little performance?" Vienna questioned as she approached Dane. 

The boy scoffed as he briefly turned towards his fan club (as Vienna liked to call it). 

"What? Here to avenge your weak boyfriend?" 

Vie gave him a mocking smile. "I'm here to beat your ass actually." 

"Traitor Saul Silva's daughter," Andreas started, arms crossing in front of his chest. "This will be interesting to watch. Same rules apply. First blood."

Vienna hopped onto the platform and unsheathed her sword from her back, then proceeded to take a steady stance. 

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she watched the boy, carefully assessing the small movements he made. 

It was Vienna that made the first move in this match, her blade flying towards his upper torso. The clashing of swords filled the air as Dane's sword blocked her, and without a moment of hesitation she raised her foot, intending to crash it down against his knees. 

Dane's reflexes allowed him to catch her foot in one hand, causing him to let out a laugh. 

"So predicta- hmph!" he grunted as Vienna retracted her sword and elbowed him right in the gut, the twisting of her body having built up momentum and increasing the power of her blow. 

She let out a grunt of her own as the boy yanked on her ankle in retaliation, causing her to drop to the floor and hit her back against the mat. Her sword fell out of her hand on impact, leaving her hands bare. 

"Looks like I win," Dane spoke smugly as he stood over her, his sword pointed at her neck. 

"It's not over yet," Vienna spoke as she intently stared up at him. 

"You're weaponless and have a blade to your neck. Give it up, I'm not gonna cut a girl."

Vienna smirked up at him. 

"Who said I was weaponless?" 

The girl flicked out her wrist and revealed one of her hidden knives, and without missing a beat slashed upwards, leaving a lash gash across Dane's thigh.

"Shit!" he hissed as he stumbled away, clutching onto his thigh. "Fucking bitch," he muttered as he watched the girl move off the platform. "That's cheating!"

"That's cheating!" Vienna repeated in a high-pitched voice, mocking the boy. She raised her hands at him. "Is that what you'll say when a creature like a Burned One attacks you? Besides, I don't recall it being against the rules to have extra weapons." 

Dane turned to Andreas, who simply shrugged back at him. 

"Better get patched up, Dane," Vienna called out as she began to walk away, her hands working to sheathe all her weapons. "Would be a shame if it got infected and you had to get replaced. 

▪︎☆▪︎

this chapter is literally my first draft but i was too excited to not post

i was supposed to post earlier as well but i got distracted by HD jjk0 gojo satoru okay? he is just divine.

anyway, welcome back everyone! i missed you guys and your batshit crazy comments. i hope you're all doing well! thank you so much for getting this fic to hit 300k. that's insane cause this fic literally started off as a joke. it lowkey still is a joke but you all seem to love it regardless haha.

i wont be updating as fast as i updated season one since i have an actual life now, but i shall try my best!

love you guys i hope you're all hydrating and taking care of yourselves.

A x

p.s. my fight scenes still suck pls look past it