1:SIX

▪︎

▪︎

"Hey, are you guys going to the party?" Both Vienna and Adrianne looked up from the beds to find Bex standing in their doorway.

"Wait, that's today?" Vie questioned as she sprung up from her bed and moved to retrieve her suitcase.

"I'm not going," Adrianne revealed as Vienna turned towards her with a frown.

"Why not?"

"It's not really my thing." she shrugged as she went back to her book. Vienna and Bex gave each other a look before Bex walked over to the girl and snatched the book from her hands.

"Hey!" Adrianne exclaimed as she sat up straight, an unimpressed look on her face.

"I'm sure The Hobbit can wait. This party will not." Bex grabbed the girl's hands and aggressively pulled her up from the bed. "You're going whether you like it or not. Think of it as suitemate bonding."

Vienna stifled a laugh as she saw the conflicting expression on Adrianne's face. "It'll be fun Addi."

"....Fine."

"Yes!" Bex exclaimed as she high-fived Vienna.

"But, i'm not getting changed into a whole other outfit just for this. Take it or leave."

"You look great anyway," Bex stated as Vienna finally picked out her clothes and closed up her suitcase.

"Where's Natia anyw-"

"I heard my name!" Natia suddenly exclaimed as she appeared in the doorway, startling Vienna who almost went to punch her.

"Is this a party or a rave?" Vie questioned in amusement as she eyed the glitter surrounding Natia's eyes.

"I don't think she cares," Bex chuckled as she moved towards the door to leave the room. "She has way too much glitter on her side of the room."

"Pshh. I'll use any excuse to wear glitter." Natia stated as she waved them off.

"Alright miss disco ball let's leave them to get ready." Bex grabbed Natia by the wrist before pulling her out of the room, allowing Vienna to close the door with a laugh.

🗡🗡🗡

The four suitemates sat on the steps in the main hall, the air bustling with lively chatter and soft music as the students mingled with each other. "Hey, i'm just gonna get a drink," Vienna stated as she stood up and walked towards the drinks table.