1:THIRTYTHREE

Enjoy 🤠🤠

▪︎

▪︎

Vienna was surprised when Sky approached her and her father the next morning, but chose not to say anything. The three of them patrolled the front of the school, trying to regain some kind of order after what had occurred the night before.

Vienna stayed silent as they walked, not wanting to be the one to break the tension between the two males. She could see both sides of the situation, and didn't want to appear to take sides.

"Where's Riven?" Silva finally spoke awkwardly, as if he didn't know what else to say.

"Probably getting stoned somewhere with Dane." Sky responded, much to Vienna's surprise. "Can't believe he knew this place was fucked way before I did. Didn't even take a dead dad."

"Ouch," Vienna muttered under her breath, awkwardly kicking away at the stones beneath her feet.

Silva sighed softly. "One day, I hope you will see that everything I did was for your benefit, Sky."

The sound of multiple cars pulling up in the driveway caused Vienna to turn around in confusion, her eyes falling on the familiar flags adorning the vehicles.

"Why are the Solarians here?" the girl questioned as she turned her head towards her father, but she was met with a shrug, a similar expression of confusion on his features.

"I don't know. I told them the attack was over."

"What the hell is going on?" the blonde boy questioned, with both his and Vienna's hands flying to the hilt of their swords as the soldiers began to surround them.

"Easy," Silva warned as he held out his arm in front of them, but he too seemed quite alarmed by what was happening. The many soldiers readied themselves in front of the trio, their bows ready as if they were ready to fire at any given moment. Vienna turned her head at the sound of a car door opening, and her eyes fell on the woman stepping out of the vehicle.

"Queen Luna?"

Vienna's grip loosened slightly, but her hand remained on her sword, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Your Majesty."

"Saul Silva," the woman spoke, slowly approaching the older man with her hands clasped in front of her, an unreadable expression on her face. "It's with a heavy heart I must place you under arrest."

"I beg your pardon?" Vienna questioned in a raised tone, causing several soldiers to raise their arrows threateningly towards her.